-40

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Third POV;

 

 

Standing up, preparing yourself to go to your assigned room, you have  decided to avoid them first. You were about to pull up your suitcase when someone suddenly stopped you."Hyeonri?" the boy called, atlast someone called you by your real name not the Eunmi one. The boy seems familiar, you mentally bopped your head trying to recall who is this person infront of you, cute eyes,chubby nose, pink thin lips,fair skin, 'Ah!, Baekhyun' your eyes twinkled.

 

"N-ne? Baekhyun right?" You said stuttering. Baekhyun just grinned widely,hearing his name emitted from your mouth, it felt that you'd never had amnesia.

 

"Yes, so this is such a coincidence seeing you here." Baekhyun started a topic. You nodded,agreeing."I know right, in the same place and hotel." You said carressing your nape."I think I should go now" you asked a permission. Baekhyun's crestfallen face was visible upon hearing your goodbye, you were a bit confused but you decided to shrugged it off. Smiling, you made your way to the elevator.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun is silently watching when Baekhyun and you interacted. He can't hide his arching eyebrows, Naeun is awkwardly standing beside him. After that incident at the resort where he heard everything from Naeun's mouth, he doesn't know how to rebuild his trust towards her now, he was really dissapointed, he thought she was different than his first impression.

 

"Sehun oppa, let's go" Naeun tried to light up the mood but Sehun just give her a cold shrug."I'll be sleeping alone." Naeun pouted, clicking in discourage. She mentally rolled her eyes,what's his problem? Is this the result after meeting up Eunmi? He must be so dumb, he already knows that he's gonna be a married man, but would he stop chasing some girl? Naeun slumped her shoulder in desperate posture. What should she do, to gain Sehun's heart. "Let's go,I'm tired." He said, motioning his way to the elevator. Naeun spun her head to his direction, without hesitation she made his way to catch up with him.

 

 

The day passed by quickly,the rest of the students didn't schedule their activities for today,since the teachers declared that this day would be their rest day, the ride took too long so you decided to sleep;not in the mood to go out and have fun,your sister agreed with your decision since she was also tired.

 

It was already 5:30 in the afternoon,waking up in a orange environment since the sun sets just now.Fluttering your eyes, adjusting the brightness around you. You yanked the blanket away from your skin wanting to get out and changed yourself, you notice the other bed was empty but when you heard the splashing of water inside the bathroom , you breath in delight.

 

Atlast, the door was open widely, revealing your sister in her fresh floral dress down to her knees. You gawked at her she was just simply beautiful;even she was such a dork. You mentally giggle at that thought."You better changed now, we will be having our dinner outside" She said, drying her hair with a towel.

 

You nod in approval as you made your way to the bathroom , doing your business.You changed into a simple united kingdom designed tee, and a blue shorts, perfect for the comfortable night. 

 

Getting out ,Hyerim's patience decreased and held your hand, leading your way outside. She pressed up the 'arrow down' button of the elevator. You waited less than a minute and the door widely open revealing Sehun,Luhan,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and also Naeun. The both teams widened their eyes in shock, but then the both of you walked inside.

 

From the corner of your eyes, you saw Hyerim and Luhan awkwardly glancing at each other, their eyes seemed to have connection. Curiousity banged you and spun your head towards their direction but unfortunately you spotted Sehun and Baekhyun staring at you, feeling goosebumps against your skin you quickly averted your eyes infront of you.

 

Fiddling with your nails, you heard the elevator beeped telling you that you've arrived at your destination.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter