-28

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Your POV;

 

"Eun-Eunmi!?" The 2 boys asked in unison.

 

I looked at them confusedly,unable to respond to their reactions, it seems like they were frozen on their own spots. I removed my hands lying on my hips leisurely as I observed their faces that seems so shock, do I look like a zombie walking out the door? Is my hair too messy? I was about to apologized and get my back to the bedroom and check myself out.

 

Suddenly, my sister gripped on my wrist, pulling me in front of them. I was startled by her action and let myself carried away from her hold.

 

"Hey, this is my twin sister,she's Jung Hyeon Ri by the way." My sister said proudly.

 

I looked at them and slightly smiled, "Annyeong Haseyo,I'm Jung Hyeon Ri , please enjoy your stay here in our resort." I welcomed them with bright smile printed on my face.

 

"No, you're not Hyeon Ri." Someone mumbled, I looked at his face, he's handsome like a prince, his face was flawless, his hair were combed not too tidy, he's tall, he's wearing white v-neck shirt paired with black skinny jeans.Somehow he was kinda familiar.

 

But what is he talking about? Me? Not Hyeon Ri?

 

"Excuse me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

 

"He said your not , Hyeon Ri. " Another boy butted in our conversation , he was not that tall compared to the other one who talked to me first but he's surely handsome, I looked at them weirdly. He's also familiar, I was trying to digged on my memories but it seems nothing would popped out.

 

What the heck are they talking about?

 

Uncertainties flooded through my mind trying to absorb what they are saying, are they part of my unknown past that was still mysterious? I looked at my father, he seems also confused."Excuse me, Mr. Jung.Do you remember that I said that you resemble someone? I'm referring to her" A boy with a panda eyes said pointing his finger towards me.

 

"AH !" My sister suddenly chimed in, the others looked at her suddenly. " As my father said , we have some relatives out there in Seoul , so it would be possible that we have someone look a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter