-6

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toojeB3HpPQ (play this and feel the moment , LOL)

 

--Your POV;

 

 "Miss,wake up. This is the last stop." Someone nudged me, telling me to get my off  the bus seat. I groaned and open my eyes slowly, adjusting the brightness around me. I saw a man in his mid 30's waking me up. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is this place named Gangnam?" I halfheartedly asked, the man nodded as a yes.

 

I quickly stood up and get all my things and hopped off the bus.

 

The way my eyes roamed around the place, *This place is not that bad* I thought.

 

I hail a cab and enter inside. "Good Morning Ma'am, where is your destination?" The driver asked me with a smile and I returned it anyways. I showed him the address that my Mom gave it to me yesterday, he nod his head telling me that he knows where's that place is. I leaned back in the soft chair and sighed, I can't wait to see my mother again, I'm slightly happy despite of this heartbreak.

 

I watched the scenery of Gangnam District, high buildings everywhere , people are busy working, some are just strolling, this scenery is full of joy, the smiles doesn't leave their individual faces. What a nice view. While I'm here , couldn't stretch my lips to indicate a smile, I just puckered my lips and shook my head.

 

"Ma'am we're here." The driver said. I frisk my pocket to look for my purse. I paid for my fare and got outside of the cab. My eyes roamed at my mom's apartment. Its not that bad. The size was good for 2-3 persons. I push the doorbell and it let out a ding. The door was now opened revealing my mother glimming in happiness, " Oh my precious, your here already. I really miss you." My mom greeted me with a hug.

 

As she release me from the hug. She helped me carry my travelling bag and placed it on the sofa. "Your apartment looks good and comfortable, omma." You said as you throw yourself at the soft white sofa, so fluffy.

 

"Oh really? You like it here ?" Omma asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter