-27

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

"Guys, is everything ready?" Kris asked  the other members as he adjust the space, the back compartment of the van was filled with their suitcase, this day they will have some day off in Jeju Island and since this week , the engagement party will be hold at that island.

 

"Wait!" Baekhyun run, holding another travelling bag on his right hand.

 

"What's that? A bag of cosmetics?" Kris asked grimacing.

 

"Of course not! well, you should be thankful since I didn't get a suitcase or else your van will explode!" Baekhyun said furrowing his eyebrows ,annoyed. Actually the van is too big for them,this van was originally made for the chaebols.

 

Kris smirked. " Your using a hyperbole again, you exaggerated brat."

 

"Wha—" "Will you stop that!? Let's go now or else we will be late in our flight!" Suho commanded losing his own sanity.

 

"Sehun go use the back seat with Naeun." Kris said motioning his hands.Sehun and Naeun nodded like a innocent child ordered by his grandpa.

 

It was a really hot day, Sehun and Baekhyun gazed at the sky as this serves as their habit, there is no day that they wouldn't check out the sky. It's only few months since Eunmi's death , they can't just move on just that quick. Naeun cast a glance on the man beside her, his head was stretched to the sky, maybe he's thinking of Eunmi again. She sighed and rolled her eyes, what should she do to make him forget about her? But she's gone.

 

Maybe next few months? she will do everything so the name EUNMI will be forever lost in their lives.

 

They went inside the van and placed theirselves accordingly to the plan to avoid some fights in what position they would want to sit.

 

Sehun was placed near the window, leaning his head against it. This week,they will have a grand party, an engagement party for them. He was bound to marry her, Naeun was always there when he was in need. Naeun, that name will be going to be his wife. He need to learn to love as soon as possible, hearing the past  investigation, Eunmi is possible dead. Yet he can't just forget her.

 

"Mom,Dad, We will go now,see you tomorrow~" Sehun shouted across the window, but atleast his parents was able to hear him. They bade their goodbye by waving their hands."Hyung where are we going again?" Kai, grumpily asked.

 

"How many do I have to say this that we are going to Jeju Island." Lay said ,irritated.

 

"Psh." Kai grunted.

 

"Are you not happy?" Naeun butted herself.

 

They turned their head towards her and sighed in unison.

 

"Well , for your information, that place is where Eunmi died." Tao said.

 

"Eunmi again?" Naeun irritatedly said."For all these days, it has been Eunmi here, Eunmi there, why can't you just forget about her? she's gone anyways! She wouldn't come back anymore!" She said, she can't take it anymore, they reached the peak.

 

"Eunmi is different, Naeun." Baekhyun tried himself to look calm by giving her a hard stare. "She's one of the most precious girl here in Earth, you can't just judge her like that."

 

"Stop it please" Sehun mumbled against his breath. "Naeun is right, please don't you ever mentioned her name again, it's not that I'm sick of hearing that,but how could we move on in our lives?" Sehun said straightly.He was somehow correct, if they will thought of Eunmi there will be no chance of forgetting.

 

Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Were close to the airport now , be ready." Baekhyun said, changing the topic right away.

 

 

You were sick, you're having a hard cold, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter