-39

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Shock was hovered on your own pearls, you can't understand what she was saying, in just a simple bump she would not forgive you. Confusion hit you when the question 'What is she doing here?she must be in Seoul.' bugs you as you gaze at her intently.

 

"You must be frightened seeing me here?" She frankly said.

 

"What?"

 

"You were now even deaf, I said you must be shocked seeing me here?" She paused."I am quite shocked too seeing such 'you' roaming around here which didn't amuse me enough."

 

Curiousness was filled to your mind, how could she say that to you? What did you do to make her hate you like that,base on what you remember you didn't do anything unpleasant to her, well except that you silently cursed at her bratness. You felt your urinary bladder felt drained because of this encounter. You faced her and heaved a sigh.

 

"Are you having your menstrual cycle right now?" You asked absentmindedly, not knowing what to say."What?" She asked dumbfounded."You seemed to have a moodswings." Scratching your head lightly."Stop being so dumb" She hissed.

 

"I'm not" you said stuntly as ever.

 

"Oh I see, you didn't remember anything yet." She said , crossing her arms, motioning her body infront of me closer.

 

You stared at her with baffleness , how was she able to know that you were having such memory loss? How did she? This secret was kept being private,only your father and your sister knew this thing, but how the heck is she able to know?

 

"I know everything right? You know what.. I wish we didn't reserved our engagement party at your resort, it's not that beautiful, too cheap, it's not that extravagant compared to others,in short its too ugly ,and if we didn't book our party there , I will never undergo this cold treatment from my fiance." She took a deep breath "Fortunately we will get married 2 weeks from now."

 

"Don't you dare describe a to our place, you have no right." You said with a hint of anger behind your words.

 

"Ohh~ I'm scared." Naeun mocked and laughed ridiculously.

 

"Shut the hell up, and why the hell am I involved into your with your fiance, I haven't done anything." You lightly glared at her.Naeun glanced at her watch "Oh well, I've waste too much time, by the way all about your question, its for me to know and for you to find out." She said passing by, her smirk never leaves her face.

 

Glancing around you, you forgot what is your intention here in this place, then you felt a burden to your urinary bladder and run yourself to girl's cubicle.

 

 

Walking out the comfort room,you saw your sister frowning while bobbing her head up and down to check on her watch, when her gaze landed on you she gave you a death glare telling why-the-hell-you-are-late look.You slightly smiled at her, trying to apologize but it didn't seem to effect, as she bombarded you some questions.

 

"Where the hell have you been you little brat? why did you took to much time? why are you so late? Did something happen? TELL ME."

 

You heaved a sigh and said." Would you relax for a minute? the queued took too much time and I wasn't able to urinate immediately." You lied , you don't want to add a burden against her shoulders again."Excellent reason, we should go now." Hyerim said as he tugged on her luggage and pulled it to the exit.

 

"It seems too crowded." You complained.

 

"Yeah, we are not the only one having a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter