-24

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'' Flight 7814'

 

Once the news reached their ears,their eyes were widened in agitation. Their individual worlds crushed down and their veins were rushed as their hearts were pounding against their ribcage.No way,  fate was playing in their individual lives, they prayed hard, they hope Eunmi was okay, but hearing the tragic accident, they don't want to think further anymore or else it would make their heart sorrow.

 

Sehun, just stared at the radio, he can't believe what he just heard, he memorized what flight did Eunmi is. He felt like crying, he wouldn't want to jump in some conclusions, no Eunmi is not yet gone. He want to be optimistic.

 

While Baekhyun dropped his hand against the desk, he felt his heart shattered into pieces, his first love was present in the accident. His eyes were already blurred in tears. The alpha and the omega of the group stands up in their seats, they want some brief investigation. They want an evidence that prove if Eunmi already loss in this world, but half of their heart don't want to hear it, they don't want to hear bad news.

 

Baekhyun roamed his eyes around the classroom then he saw Naeun texting on her phone with a smile crept on her face, did she heard the news or not? A normal person wouldn't smile if he or she could hear a news like that whether his or her enemy or whatsoever. An individual person has its own sympathy in any ways. He furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Suddenly..

 

"No....no..no." someone mumbled , its Tao.

 

"We didn't hear that news right? Its not true right? Eunmi is not on that plane right?" Tao asked , gaze was on the empty space.

 

"W-we don't know." Xiumin said , he felt something stuck inside his throat.

 

"We should check out the rescuers for more news." Suho said.

 

Everyone can see the sadness in their eyes, even their classmates were also shock after hearing the news, even Eunmi is not close to them , she still help them if they need a favor.

 

Sehun looked at them, he can't help it now, his lungs were heaving. His eyes were now blurred in tears. He think it was all his fault. Eunmi was still part of his past and no one can remove that. He gripped on his hair , telling himself that he was so stupid, it's true.

 

Naeun look at him with shock on her eyes, she never expected that Sehun's reaction was like this. She thought she forget about her, she thought that he already forget about Eunmi and only love her in this present time. She motioned her hands to carress Sehun's back, he didn't ignore it anyways. All he need was comfort. Even they are not sure if Eunmi is really dead, but they can't help but feel the agony flooding through their emotions.

 

Someone's sorrow affect one individuals, Baekhyun saw Sehun's tears and also can't help himself.

 

Suddenly, some of their classmate turned the television on, the breaking news was on the screen. They cocked their gaze and glued it across the television.

 

 

'If you can see the wide ocean , you can see the crashed plane on the center, the rescuers were diving theirselves to find some of the victims, as of now there are 148 dead bodies but unfortunately their faces were not that visible. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter