-20

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov;

 

 

 Here I am, drinking coffee mocha near my apartment, the class just ended hour ago, so I decided to chill out, I'm probably lucky this day because I've never interacted with the kingkas. I felt guiltiness aroused, though its not their fault.

 

The kingkas really took care of as if I am their biological sister, their love and care was way too expensive for me to pay back. I sighed. I drinked on my coffee for the 5th time. I looked at the scenery outside, nightlife is too gorgeous. The moon and stars shining their best out of the sky, It looks like they are smiling brightly,so beautiful. I hope I am a star,  just shining itself out being free yet they also disappear, that's the disadvantage.

 

After sitting here in the cold chair, I was able to drink the halfway of my coffee, the caffeine already invaded my stomach. As I decided to left the coffee shop.

 

While walking I heard a van peeping a horn asking for my attention. The man inside slid the window down, revealing Kyungsoo on the passenger seat while Kris was was the one who drive.

 

"Eunmi, what are you doing here outside?" Kyungsoo curiously asked. I thought this is my day, I guess I was wrong. You tried to look for some reason but ended up staring blankly at them.

 

You suddenly heard the opening of cardoor and your eyes suddenly darted towards them, it's Sehun slunging his arms on Naeun, The hell she's staring at me saying hey--he's-mine. Both of them enter the coffee shop, I dont want to know what will they do and I just wear my detached face.

 

"Just chilling." I said with a hint of coldness in my voice.

 

"Ayeee ~ does our Eunmi is having a bad day?" Tao slung his arm around me, I stiffened yet I found a way to break the contact.

 

"What's the problem Eunmi?" Suho asked me , I just spun my body ready to leave the scene. I don't need this conversation goes too far.

 

"Eunmi ~ The heck was happening to you? I'm trying to get your attention earlier,but guess what? You either shrugged and ignore us. Tell us Eunmi, if this is all about Sehun getting married with another girl then don't let our friendship ruined too." Baekhyun said reaching for my wrist, I stared hardly at them, no I want to move on, If I will still continue being with them then, a lesser chance of moving on.

 

"I don't care, just leave me alone." I coldly said, I need to do this for everyone's sake. I walked quickly, want to leave the scene. I felt my tears dripping out of my eyes and my vision had started to become blurry.

 

Don't be weak Jung Eunmi, be strong.

 

 

 

I went to school earlier,after that incident happened last night , I can't get myself to a deep slumber. So I just decided to go to school earlier. After 30 minutes,the class will start. 

 

I leaned my back comfortably , I stared at the four walled room I am in.I'm alone right now, I guess the other students was stricken by laziness. Lifelessly , I turned my head to my bag and get my notebook and try to revision myself.

 

As I was reading I heard the door slid open.The noisiness spread out the room, I lift up my head revealing the kingkas and Naeun entering the room.When their eyes diverted on mine, the noise died down. I glanced at them without any sign of greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter