-30

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Pov;

 

You wore a sleevles foral dress perfect for the shimmering sunlight above, you check out your own reflection against the mirror feeling contented about how you look, well you need to be presentable infront of your visitors, you don't want to receive some discouraging looks from them.

 

Your sister knocked on the door. "Hyeonri-ah,are you finished?" Hyerim asked on the other side of the door.

 

"Yes." Brushing your wavy hair,you strode yourself outside, revealing your sister as the same dress as yours. You gawked at her in disbelief.Your sister's jaw dropped, you were really twins, having the same taste.

 

"Well, we don't have time to change ourselves ,we better get up our asses right now." Hyerim said shaking her head in a stupid manner. You just chuckled because of your sister's behaviour. You both counted your steps downstairs. The visitors were now settled in the sofa, when your footsteps reach their ears and your figures were now visible they both looked up and gawked, you two were simply beautiful in your same outfits.

 

Sehun looked at you lovingly, you are just simply beautiful without trying.Meanwhil,Baekhyun grinned he doesn't know why but he felt butterflies in his stomach the way you walked down the stairs , like a princess.

 

"So, we better get going now." Tao chimed in delight, a glint of excitement were visible in his orbs.

 

"Okay~" Hyerim, your twin sister smiled in delight. You stared at her *She's too excited* you mentally giggled, the visitors were now outside except Sehun and Baekhyun, you stared at them unable to emitt some words between your lips, their orbs landed on you petite figure as you thought,*what the heck are they doing?*

 

"You don't want to go out first?" Sehun and Baekhyun said in unison as they cast a glance with each other.

 

"I was about to,But why are you still standing there?" You asked as you scratch your head cutely. Can they squished you right now? In that simple gesture you managed yourself so sweet n' cute.

 

"U-uhm, we are just waiting for you to get out, how can we tour ourselves without our tourguide?" Baekhyun sheepishly reasoned as he scratch his forehead. Sehun looked at Baekhyun as he try to absorbed what he just said, but when he already digested it on his brain, he quickly nod in approval.There is this slight inexplicable feeling that run through yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter