II

Stay Close, Don't Go

 

Kim Myungsoo once again slept in and just arrived to school 30 minutes before lunch break. He has a bad sleeping habit so he often sleeps in and misses his morning classes. His parents don’t really care as long as he passes and will be able to take over Kim Empire. The teachers don’t care either because he is the son of one of the owners of the school.

Instead of coming to class that is almost over he decided to just go to his usual place to read comics. He got permission from the principal since she can’t refuse either way.

Myungsoo was too immersed on his comics that he didn’t even realize that someone came in the auditorium. He just realized it when he heard the sound of the piano and an angelic voice singing with it. He looked up towards the stage and he was speechless. A girl with a long wavy hair and milky white skin was playing the piano. Her face was so beautiful that he almost thought that she was an angel. It was the first time Myungsoo was speechless in seeing a girl’s face. Sure he dated beautiful girls but this one is different. She was different. What more is that while he stares at her, Myungsoo’s heart started racing.

Weird. He thought.

Myungsoo quietly walked towards the stage when he realized that the song is about to end.

Bae Suzy was too immersed on playing the piano that she didn’t realize that she wasn’t alone in the auditorium or that a guy near the stage was watching her.

You sing well.” A voice said.

Suzy was dumb founded and she frantically searched for the owner of the voice. Her eyes landed on a guy with jet black hair standing on the side of the stage with one hand on his pocket while the other is holding a book. His face was beautiful. He had piercing eyes and a perfect straight nose that made him look like it was sculpted by God. Suzy was dumbfounded. She had never seen a guy as gorgeous as the one in front of her.

He grinned obvious to Suzy’s reaction.

Suzy quickly recovered her composure and calmly asked. “Thank you but who are you?”

Kim Myungsoo. You?” He asked back, grinning more widely.

Suzy faced him properly and she saw that he was wearing a familiar knight brooch on his blazer.

Myungsoo's brooch. :)

 

Ah, the son of the Kim’s. Suzy thought and replied. “Bae Suzy.

 

As Suzy faced him, Myungsoo saw the crown brooch in her blazer.

Oh the infamous ice princess. He thought.

It’s nice to meet you Bae Suzy.” He said and turned to walk out the auditorium but when he reached the door, Myungsoo looked back and said. “Don’t forget me. Princess.” He smirked and walked away.

Leaving Suzy dumb founded once again.

 

 

Author's note:

A short chapter. :) 

I think Sehun will be in the next chapter.

But they wont have any interaction yet,

Btw please vOte for Suzy and Infinite in MAMA 2013