XXVI

Stay Close, Don't Go

Sunggyu and Myungsoo were driving towards the folk museum when Sunggyu asked, “Why didn’t you show your face to Suzy yesterday?”

“She was busy.” Myungsoo stated.

“You know, they’re going to spend the whole day today because of this assignment.” Sunggyu pointed out.

“I know.” Myungsoo replied.

“You’re not worried?” Sunggyu asked.

“I am but I don’t have the right to be since we’re not dating.” Myungsoo replied.

“I guess but aren’t you afraid that that guy will outrun you?” Sunggyu asked.

“Ani. They’ve known each other for a long time but he didn’t do anything.” Myungsoo pointed.

“That’s true. What do you think is the reason?” Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything and thought to himself, Because there’s another person in the picture.

 

Suzy heard the doorbell and looked at who it is. She saw Sehun standing outside.

She hurriedly opened it and Sehun stepped in.

“You ready to go?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah. We’re taking your car?” Suzy asked as she picked up her bag and coat.

“Yeah just in case you end up buying a lot of stuff.” Sehun stated.

Suzy smiled at him and said, “I’ll try to not buy too much stuff, Porter.”

Sehun chuckled and said, “Let’s go, Miss.”

 

The two walked towards Sehun’s car and drove towards Nandaemun.

The two arrived at their destination and walked towards the gate. They took pictures of each other with the gate as the background and walked towards the market.

They entered the market and wandered around the different shops.

The two laughed and had fun while looking at the different things the market people sells. They also tried different kinds of street food that Suzy has seen for the first time.

After 3 hours of walking around, Sehun ended up carrying 2 bags full of different stuff Suzy bought and one bag full of hats that he bought.

As they walked towards the restaurants, Suzy saw a shop full of handmade stuff toys. She walked towards it and Sehun followed behind.

They walked around the shop and Suzy saw a very large handmade pig rabbit stuff toy.

“Omo! So cute!” Suzy exclaimed as she looked at it.

Sehun chuckled at Suzy’s expression.

“How much is this, Ahjumma?” Suzy asked the store owner.

“Oh, that isn’t for sale. That’s just a display I made.” The store owner said.

“Oh, Okay.” Suzy said. Sehun heard the disappointment in Suzy voice.

“Let’s go eat.” Sehun suggested.

Suzy nodded and walked out of the store.

They walked towards a noodle restaurant on the second floor of a building and found a seat close to the window.

Suzy sat and looked at the menu. Sehun placed down the bags and looked at Suzy.

“You go and order. I forgot to buy something.” Sehun told her and stood up.

Suzy looked up at him and nodded.

“I’ll be real quick.” Sehun said and walked out.

Suzy watched him hurriedly walk towards the direction they came from.

After a few minutes, there order arrived but Sehun is still not back.

“Did that guy just leave me?” Suzy asked herself.

When a few more minutes passed and Sehun was still not back. Suzy decided to call him but he wasn’t answering.

Suzy began to worry. She was about to go pay the bill so she can look for Sehun when her phone started ringing.

She looked at the caller and immediately answered it.

“Where are you?!” Suzy cried.

“Look down.” Sehun calmly said.

Suzy looked down and saw Sehun standing there with the pig rabbit stuff toy on his shoulders.

Suzy was surprised and asked, “How did you buy it?”

“I’ll come up and tell you.” Sehun replied and hanged up.

After a few seconds, Sehun arrived carrying the stuff toy.

“Here.” Sehun said and gave her the pig rabbit.

Suzy happily took it and asked, “How did you?”

Sehun grinned at her and said, “I just used my charm.”

Suzy chuckled. She gave Sehun a warm smile and said, “Thank you, Sehun ah.”

Sehun smiled back and said, “Alright, now I’m hungry.”

The two started eating.

 

After eating, the two went back to the market place.

“I’ll just buy some dessert. Just wait here.” Sehun said and walked towards a cake shop.

Suzy saw the stuff toy shop from earlier and walked towards it. The shop owner smiled at her and said, “That boyfriend of yours sure likes you a lot. He kept begging me to sell it to him saying you really like the stuff toy and how he doesn’t like seeing you disappointed.”

“He’s a good guy so take good care of him.” The store owner added.

Suzy nodded and smiled at the latter. She said her goodbyes and walked back to where Sehun told her to wait.

She saw Sehun already standing there looking really worried.

She hurriedly walked towards him.

“Ya! Where did you go!?” Sehun cried.

“I just looked at something.” Suzy said.

Sehun suddenly hugged her and said, “I was worried. I thought someone took you or something.”

Suzy felt him shaking.

Suzy hugged him back and said, “I’m sorry. I’m alright so it’s okay.”

Sehun let go of her and said, “Don’t ever do that again, Bae Suzy.”

Suzy nodded and gave him a smile.

Sehun smiled back and said, “Let’s go home. It’s already late and there’s more people coming in.”

 

Sehun and Suzy arrived at Suzy’s apartment. Sehun put down the stuff Suzy bought inside.

“I’ll be going.” Sehun told her.

Suzy walked towards him carrying the stuff toy in her arms and said, “Thank you for today and for this.”

Sehun smiled at her and said, “You’re welcome.”

Sehun walked towards the door.

“Sehun ah!” Suzy called.

Sehun looked back at Suzy.

“Being friends. I’d like to try it again.” Suzy shyly told him.

Sehun smiled at her and said, “Me too.”

Suzy watched Sehun drive away and thought, I think there’s still hope for our friendship, Sehun ah.

 

 

hello!

Here's another chapter.

I didn't really like this one. hmm.

I'll upload another chapter in a bit.

I'm putting a Rated M on SOME of the next chapters,

not because there's going to be some action going on (you know what I mean)

but just because I should put some because of some circumstances.