XV

Stay Close, Don't Go

Myungsoo woke up and saw Suzy sleeping with her head on the couch while sitting. He stood up and carefully carried Suzy. He placed her in her bed and covered her with the blanket.

Myungsoo looked at the sleeping Suzy and thought, I’m glad I met you.

He took out a bracelet with a paper crane pendant and put it on Suzy.

 

The next morning, Suzy woke up and wondered how she got to her bed. She also noticed a bracelet dangling from her wrist. She looked at it closely and saw a paper crane pendant.

Suzy smiled and thought Myungsoo oppa.

She hurriedly went outside her room to see if Myungsoo is still there. She walked towards the living room and saw a note and 30 paper cranes.

The sandwich was good. I’ll see you at school. – M

910 more to go. Suzy told herself.

Suzy was getting ready to go to school when her phone rang. She looked at the caller and frowned.

“Hello Mom.” Suzy greeted.

“Are you about to go to school?” Mrs. Bae asked.

“Yes.” Suzy answered.

“Good. Tell Sehun that we are having dinner with his dad here at our house.” Mrs. Bae ordered.

“Why?” Suzy was surprised and asked her mother.

“His dad wants to see you. When school ends, come here directly with Sehun. I need to go.” Mrs. Bae said and hanged up.

What are they up to? Suzy asked herself, worried about what’s going to happen tonight.

 

Sehun came to school early to practice in the dance studio. He was just about to play the music when his phone rang. He looked at the caller and immediately answered it.

“Suzy.” Sehun greeted.

“Where are you?” Suzy asked him.

“At school. “ Sehun told her.

“We need to talk. Dance studio?” Suzy asked.

“Yes.” Sehun replied.

“I’ll be there in about 20 minutes.” Suzy told him and hanged up.

Sehun played Two Moons and started dancing.

 

Suzy arrived to school and walked directly towards the dance studio. Sehun was still dancing and Suzy didn’t want to stop him so she just walked towards the player and sat beside it and watched Sehun dance.

When the song ended, Sehun picked up the towel on the floor and wiped himself before walking towards Suzy.

Suzy gave him a water bottle and Sehun took it before sitting down. Suzy took out some sandwiches she made for breakfast and gave it to Sehun. Sehun noticed her bracelet and didn’t say anything.

“You haven’t eaten, right?” Suzy asked him.

Sehun nodded and started eating the sandwiches.

“We are having dinner at my parent’s house. Your dad wanted to see me apparently.” Suzy told Sehun.

“Do you have any idea why?” Suzy added.

“No. I didn’t even know that he’s back.” Sehun pointed out.

“You moved out?” Suzy was surprised and asked.

“Yeah.” Sehun told her.

“Anyways, where going to use my car.” Suzy ordered.

“We’ll use mine. Just in case we decide to escape. You can’t escape with a driver.” Sehun pointed out.

“Alright. I’ll meet you at the parking lot.” Suzy replied and walked away.

“Thank you for the food.” Sehun called after her.

 

Suzy walked towards class and saw Myungsoo already sitting there reading his comic book. Myungsoo looked up at her and grinned.

“Good morning, Princess.” Myungsoo greeted.

“Good Morning.” Suzy greeted back smiling, glad that Myungsoo was back to his usual self.

“Did you sleep well?” Myungsoo asked her.

“Yes.” Suzy answered.

Myungsoo smirked and pointed out.  “You’re wearing the bracelet.”

Suzy cheeks turned red and Myungsoo laughed at her reaction.

“You like it that much?” Myungsoo teased.

Suzy glared at him.

“I’m just joking.” Myungsoo told Suzy.

“Thank you for this.” Suzy said as she touched the bracelet.

“I saw it while in China and thought that it will suit you. I’ll add more charms in it.” Myungsoo said.

“Also, I’m sorry about last night.” Myungsoo added.

Suzy looked at him and touched his face. “You don’t have to say sorry about that.”

Myungsoo smiled at her.

“Oooh. So lovey dovey in the morning.” Sungyeol teased.

The two looked at the doorway and saw Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Woohyun standing there.

Myungsoo glared at them and asked, “What do you want?”

“Ya Kim Myungsoo. Is that how you treat your Hyungs?” Sunggyu lectured.

“I’m just joking, Hyung.” Myungsoo told the latter.

Sungyeol walked towards Suzy and cheery asked, “I heard you guys are going to bake some cupcakes for Home Eco. Will you give me some?”

Suzy laughed at his childishness and said, “Sure.”

“Then you have to give some to all of us.” Woohyun said.

“You don’t need to give me some, Suzy ya. I’m not as childish as these kids.” Sunggyu told her.

“Cause you have a girlfriend who can give you some!” Myungsoo pointed out.

“Girlfriend?” Suzy was surprised.

“I can get a girl too you know.” Sunggyu muttered.

“He’s dating Hyuna. Kim Hyuna. She’s in your class.” Woohyun told her.

“Oh.” Suzy said.

Teacher Jia came in and ordered the others to go to their respective classes. After class, Myungsoo gave her 10 more paper cranes.

 

 

Hello.

My next update will be on Friday.

I'm currently studying for a placement test in english and math

so I have to focus on my studies first.

Sorry about that, I hope you guys understand.

A lot of you guys are asking who she is.

I'll introduce her soon. :)

Clue: she's a 94-liner :)))

Thanks for the people who added me and the upvotes and new subscribers.

Did you guys watch Running Man? that Suzy and Sehun didn't meet. :/