IV

Stay Close, Don't Go

 

Next day

As Suzy walks toward her first class she saw the girls and boys are hovering outside the classroom door.

“Why is he here?” one of the guys whispered to his friend.

“I don’t know but we shouldn’t come in yet because I know he goes crazy when he is disturbed when sleeping.” The friend replied.

“What if he doesn’t wake up?” one of the girls said.

“Move.” Suzy told them.

The boys moved but the girls glared at her first but they move anyways.

 “She’s dead.” Another girl said.

Suzy looked at the guy sitting beside her seat with his familiar head bowed down on the desk.

Suzy approached him. “Ya. Kim Myungsoo. If you’re just going to sleep then you should just skip class.”

Myungsoo looked up at her and smirked. “Good morning to you too, Princess.”

The students who heard what Myungsoo said were stunned.

“Don’t call me that!” Suzy replied angrily.

“But it suits you.” He replied as he grinned at her.

Suzy sat on her chair and ignored him.

“Ya. Why are you all standing there?” Myungsoo coldly shouted to the others.

With that, the students hurriedly entered the classroom and sat on their respected chairs. Some of them where whispering at each other while looking back and forth between Suzy and Myungsoo.

When the teacher came in everyone became quiet.

Teacher Jia looked around and was surprised to see Myungsoo at his seat.

“Well it’s nice for you to join us again Mr. Kim.” Teacher Jia said while looking straight at Myungsoo.

“You’ll be seeing more of me Teacher since I have a reason to come to your class now.” Myungsoo grinned at the teacher and then at Suzy.

“Well it’s nice to know that. Alright, let’s start.” Teacher Jia finally said.

Suzy tried her hardest to concentrate but the guy sitting beside her made it harder. He kept glancing at her and when their eyes meet he would smirk at her. He also kept folding paper cranes obviously not listening to the lecture.

Why do I feel like this girl is as lonely as me? Myungsoo suddenly thought while looking at Suzy.

When the bell rings, Myungsoo dropped a paper crane in Suzy’s desk and walked out the door. The other students looked at Suzy but she ignored them and unfolded the paper crane.

Sing again, princess.

He’s crazy. Suzy thought.

 

During second period Myungsoo and his friends where skipping and hanging out at the rooftop. Myungsoo was leaning in on the rail and looking up at the sky.

“Ya! Myungsoo ya! I heard you kept staring at Bae Suzy during first period.” Myungsoo heard Dongwoo say.

“She’s the infamous ice princess right?” Hoya asked the others.

“I heard she was like that even after she went to New Zealand.” Cap added.

“Yeah, I went to the same Middle School as her during 9th grade. She just transferred and everyone was trying to befriend her but she refused all of us. I think some of the guys  who got rejecter by her gave her that nickname. I also heard a rumour that something happened to her at her old school that made her that way.” Sungjong said to the others.

“He’s crazy so he also likes crazy girls. He’s just denying it.” Sunggyu muttered.

“Yeah. He already told me to back off! “ Sungyeol cried.

Myungsoo just ignored them because he already knew that because her mom once told her dad about the Bae’s cold daughter and he overheard them. Myungsoo looked towards the building in front. He noticed that the curtain was pulled back in the home economics room and he saw a familiar figure by the window.

The figure then looked straight at him like she felt him looking at her. His heart started racing like last time. He smiled at her and looked back at his friends.

“Yeah I guess I like her.” Myungsoo stated coolly.

“Hul. When did you realize it?” L.Joe asked.

“The moment I saw her.” Myungsoo grinned at his friends.

No need denying it. I like her. I haven’t felt this way before towards any other girl. Love at first sight huh.  Myungsoo thought and smiled at the sky.

 

 

How was it?

I'm actually not that happy with this chapter and the previous one.

If I disappointed anyone don't worry. the next ones will be better.

I think. 

Please vote for INFINITE and Suzy for MAMA 2013.

Also, if any of the readers are from the Philippines.

Stay Safe.

I heard there was a major storm out there.

God bless you all.

the title of this story is actually a song.

Stay Close, Don't Go by Second Hand Serenade.

Try listening :)