XII

Stay Close, Don't Go

Suzy walked to her class and she was surprised because the students are hovering outside the room.

Myungsoo’s in china though. She thought.

When she entered the classroom she saw that Sunggyu and the others where in her class.

“Suzy-ssi, Good Morning!” Woohyun happily greeted.

“Good morning.” Suzy greeted back.

“We just came to tell you that if someone bothers you just tell us.” Sunggyu loudly proclaimed so her classmates would get the warning.

“Myungsoo oppa’s orders?” Suzy asked.

Sunggyu nodded.

“Oooh. She called him Oppa. Lucky bastard.” Sungyeol cried.

Hoya gently slapped him.

Suzy watched them and smiled.

“She smiles.” L.Joe whispered.

Suzy glared at him.

L.Joe laughed and said, “Now I get why Myungsoo is interested.”

Teacher Jia walked in and saw the others.

“Sunggyu and co., will you please leave my class so I can start our lesson. I can’t start if only Ms. Suzy is inside the room.” Teacher Jia pointed out.

“We’ll be going then.” Sunggyu told her and walked out of the room.

The others waved bye to her and followed Sunggyu out.

The other students kept glancing at her.

“Do I have something on my face?” Suzy coldly asked them.

“She’s scarier than Myungsoo.” One of the boys whispered to his friend.

 

 

Morning classes ended fast. Suzy walked to her locker and was surprised when she opened it. Inside were 10 more paper cranes and a note.

940 more to go. I’LL SEE YOU SOON. – m

Sehun was looking for Suzy and saw her standing in front of her locker smiling while holding a note.

Suzy took out her jar and placed the paper cranes inside and placed the note inside her wallet. She closed her locker and happily walked towards the auditorium.

She entered the auditorium and sat at their usual seat. Suzy saw one of Myungsoo’s notebook. She viewed the pages and smiled at his childishness. She flipped to the middle and wrote something down.

“Suzy ya.” A familiar voice said.

Suzy froze and looked at the owner of the voice.

He still looks the same. Suzy thought to herself as Sehun walked towards her.

“Long time no see.” Suzy greeted, giving Sehun a stoic smile.

Sehun saw Suzy’s smile and froze. Don’t give me that smile. That smile that doesn’t even reach your eyes. He thought to himself.

“You’re back.” Sehun replied.

“I am.” Suzy answered.

Sehun looked at Suzy and noticed how different Suzy has become. Sure she still looks like the Suzy before; the Suzy who looked like an angel and full of life yet if you really look at her now you’ll see the emptiness in her eyes. Like Sehun was just looking at a shell of the Suzy from before.

“You’ve changed.” Sehun told Suzy.

Suzy looked him straight in the eye and said, “That’s what this world does to you.”

Suzy saw the pain in Sehun’s eyes. The same look he gave her back then. The same look that pushed her away.

Don’t look at me like that. Suzy thought to herself.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun suddenly told Suzy.

“It already happened. We can’t do anything about it now.” Suzy coldy replied.

Sehun was about to reply but Suzy’s phone rang. Suzy looked at the caller and Sehun saw a glimpse of who it is.

Myungsoo Oppa

“Even when he’s away he still interferes.” Sehun stated.

Suzy looked at him and said, “I have to go.” Then she answered the phone and walked away leaving Sehun standing alone.

Sehun looked at Suzy’s retreating back and thought, Don’t go.

As Suzy exited the auditorium, she bumped into Kris.

Kris recognized her and was surprised. He was about to say something but Suzy ignored him and walked away.

He walked towards the auditorium that Suzy came from and saw Sehun standing there alone.

Kris walked away and looked for Suho.

“Suho ya.” Kris called after Suho who was walking ahead of him.

“Oh, Kris. What’s up?” The latter asked.

“When did Bae Suzy arrive?” Kris asked.

“2 weeks ago. When you were in Canada.” Suho replied.

“Oh.” Kris smirked.

“I know that face. Don’t do something to her. She’s with Kim Myungsoo.” Suho warned him.

“I heard he left for China. “ Kris pointed out.

“Yeah, but Sunggyu and the others already proclaimed publicly that messing with her is messing with them.” Suho replied. “She also owns the school and there was a rumour that Chansung was kicked out because of her, not just that but Myungsoo trashed Chansung’s face. He’s still in the hospital.” Suho added.

“Relax. I’m not gonna do anything.” Kris said and walked away.

Kris dialled a number on his phone and called.

“Oppa.” The voice on the other line said.

“Do you know that Bae Suzy is back?” Kris excitedly asked.

“No. When did she arrive?” The voice said.

“2 weeks ago. Sehun didn’t tell you?” Kris mockingly asked.

“No.” The voice answered.

“Seems like they already had there reunion and you weren’t invited.” Kris pointed out.

The voice at the other line hanged up.

Why do you always ruin everything for me Bae Suzy? The owner of the voice thought to herself.