VI

Stay Close, Don't Go

 “Chansung Hyung! It’s that crazy bastard Kim Myungsoo!” one of Chansung's friend cried.

“Can the three of us beat him?” The one with the glasses asked.

“. You. Come with me.” Chansung pointed to the one with the glasses.

They let go of their hold on Suzy and charged towards Myungsoo. The idiot holding her covered to stop her from screaming.

Suzy watched wide eyed as the one with the glasses managed to get a hold on Myungsoo and Chansung punched him in the stomach repeatedly.

“You shouldn’t in Kim.” Chansung angrily said while punching Myungsoo. The idiot let go and Myungsoo fell to the ground.

Suzy bit the one holding her and managed to shout, “Myungsoo Oppa!”

“This just bit me!” The one holding her pushed Suzy to the ground.

Myungsoo heard Suzy and saw her fall. Myungsoo was so mad that he immediately ran towards Suzy punching through the ones in front of him. When the three of them are down Myungsoo knelt down beside Suzy.

“Are you alright?” Myungsoo asked worriedly as she helped Suzy on her knees.

“You’re bleeding!” Suzy worriedly pointed out.

“I’m okay.” Myungsoo said and looked back at the three idiots who are about to stand back up.

“Run as fast as you can, don’t look back.” Myungsoo told Suzy.

“What about you?” Suzy asked.

“I’ll be okay. Just run towards a safe place and don’t look back. After 5 minutes look for a teacher and tell them what happened. I need to teach these kids a lesson.” Myungsoo turned back towards Chansung and his friends.

“Run.” Myungsoo ordered.

Suzy ran towards the second floor of the building and out of curiosity, looked back towards the fight at the parking lot. Suzy caught a glimpse of Myungsoo’s deadly eyes and shivered.

“He’ll be alright.” Sunggyu said from behind her.

“Shouldn’t you be helping him?” Suzy asked Myungsoo’s friend, bewildered.

“When Myungsoo is that angry he won’t be able to recognize who he’s fighting. If I help him he’ll end up fighting me as well.” Sunggyu simply stated.

“You shouldn’t have looked back. He doesn’t want you to see him like that.” Sunggyu added.

Suzy was speechless as she watched the brutal fight from afar.

“Go and change your clothes. Before he sees you. I’ll take care of the teachers.” Sunggyu lastly said as he went down the stairs towards Myungsoo standing in front of the three bloody idiots lying on the ground.

The students were gossiping about the fight that had happened early in the morning but Suzy realized that she wasn’t included in the story. The teachers probably didn’t know since they weren’t asking if she’s alright.

Suzy waited for Myungsoo in class but he never came. As she was about to go find Myungsoo’s friends she received a message.

Im alright. We didnt tell the teachers but I told the Principal. I also told her you where alright. I didnt want to ruin your reputation.   M

Where are you? Suzy texted back.

Auditorium.

Suzy quickly shoved her things in her bag and walked towards the Auditorium. She saw Sunggyu with Woohyun on the way.

“Here.” Sunggyu gave her a first aid kit. “He didn’t want to go to the infirmary. You are going to him right?” He asked.

“Yes.” Suzy replied.

“Fix him up well. “ Woohyun cheerily told her and they walked away.

 

 

Author's note:

A crappy chapter.

Sorry.

I'll upload another one.