XVIII

Stay Close, Don't Go

It was already Saturday.

Suzy just woke up and saw a message from Myungsoo.

Good Morning Princess.

Good Morning.

What are you going to do today?

I’ll be studying.You?

Take a break for today. Ill pick you up in an hour. Wear something comfortable.

 

Suzy hurriedly got up from bed and started preparing. She looked at her closet and couldn’t decide what to wear. She spotted a white blouse with black stripes at the bottom and decided to wear it with black skinny jeans and combat boots.

While Suzy was combing her hair, she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door and saw Myungsoo standing there.

The two were flabbergasted as they looked at each other.

Myungsoo smirked and said. “We’re matching.”

Myungsoo was wearing a black shirt with white stripes on the bottom and black jeans with black oxford boots.

“I’ll change my top.” Suzy muttered and turned around.

Myungsoo grabbed her hands and stopped her.

“I like what you’re wearing now. It looks like we’re a couple.” Myungsoo uttered while smiling at Suzy

Suzy blushed and just nodded.

Myungsoo pulled her out and said, “Let’s go.”

The two of them left the apartment and walked towards Myungsoo’s car.

 

Sehun wanted to talk to Suzy so he drove towards her apartment. He didn’t hear anything from his father so he was sure his father was angry. He was about to get off the car but he saw Suzy getting on Myungsoo’s car. Sehun drove away.

 

While they drive towards their destination, Myungsoo asked. “Do you like amusement parks?”

“Yeah. Are we going there today?” Suzy excitedly asked and started bouncing on her seat.

“Yeah. You’re acting like a kid.” Myungsoo teased.

“It’s my first time going. My parents doesn’t like going to places with a lot of people except if it’s a party or a gathering.” Suzy told him.

“You’ve never gone with your friends?” Myungsoo was surprised and asked.

“No, I only had one friend back then and we .were both not allowed to go even if we wanted too.” Suzy said.

Sehun. Myungsoo thought. “Then we’ll play until you get tired, okay?” Myungsoo told her.

Suzy nodded and smiled brightly at him.

 

They arrived to Lotte World. There were a lot of people when they got in so Myungsoo held Suzy’s hands.

As Myungsoo looks in front to pass the other people, Suzy looks at their intertwining hands.

It’s warm and makes me feel fuzzy inside. Suzy thought. It makes me feel safe.

They stop at one of the shops selling headbands.

“I’ll pick you one and you pick me one.” Myungsoo told her.

Suzy looked at the headbands and saw a black cat ears. She took it and put it on Myungsoo’s head.

“Cute.” Suzy happily told him.

Myungsoo smiled at her and looked back at the headbands. He spotted a white bunny ears and placed it at Suzy’s head.

“Now that’s cute.” Myungsoo told her as he fixed her hair.

“What a pretty couple.” The shop ahjumma suddenly told them.

Myungsoo grinned at her and looked back at the shop ahjumma. “Thank you mam. We’ll take this two.”

Myungsoo gave the ahjumma a couple of bills and they said their goodbyes.

 

As they were looking around, Myungsoo asked, “Do you want to eat first?”

Suzy nodded. Myungsoo lead the way as Suzy trailed behind.

They arrived at the Crystal Palace.

They chose a seat where they can see the merry go round. Myungsoo ordered lots of food and he devoured most of them since Suzy doesn’t eat much. When they finished eating, Myungsoo asked. “Should we ride the ones inside first, then the ones outside?”

“Yeah.” Suzy said and smiled at him.

“After that, let’s check out the stores. It’s better to do it last so we don’t have to carry some stuff while riding the rides.” Myungsoo uttered.

Suzy nodded.

 

The two of them walked around and tried a lot of rides like the spinning teacups where Suzy got dizzy because Myungsoo spun too fast, the jungle adventure where they almost bumped into the boat in front and the Flume ride where Myungsoo’s face got hit by water. They also tried the roller coasters where Suzy closed her eyes and screamed all throughout.

After playing inside, the two decided to go to the Magic Island and ride the carousel later because there where to many people. They tried the swan boat where the two of them paddled around the small lake. They also tried the pyro drop and the swing tree.

After a couple of hours walking around the Magic Island, they went back inside and rode the carousel. Myungsoo took a lot of pictures of Suzy and Suzy did the same. After riding the carousel, they went to look at the shops.

As they were walking, Suzy saw a molang plush and dragged Myungsoo towards it.

She held the big one and said while smiling brightly, “Isn’t it cute?”

Myungsoo smiled at Suzy’s innocent reaction and said, “Yeah.”

Suzy placed it back down and looked around the shop. She saw a cute monokuro boo couple phone strap and touched it. Myungsoo came up beside her and asked, “Should we buy it?”

Suzy grinned and asked, “Really? Will you use it?”

Myungsoo smiled at her and nodded.

They took the phone strap and Myungsoo gave the cashier a couple of bucks.

 

After looking around for another hour, they walked towards a cafe next to the shop where they bought the phone straps and bought some drinks. Suzy went to the washroom and checked herself. After a while, she went back to their table and saw the molang plushie she saw earlier sitting beside her seat.

“U-wa!” Suzy exclaimed and hurriedly walked towards it.

“You bought it, oppa?” Suzy asked while hugging the molang.

“Yeah.” Myungsoo said while smiling at her.

“Thank you but you already gave me too much stuff.” Suzy told him.

“It’s okay. As long as you’re happy.” Myungsoo told her as he pinched her cheeks.

Suzy grinned at him and hugged the plushie again.

Myungsoo took out his phone and took a picture of the happy Suzy hugging her stuff toy.

“Wanna try the photo booth?” Myungsoo asked her.

“Yeah!” Suzy happily exclaimed.

They walked towards the photo booth with Myungsoo holding the plush on his right and holding Suzy’s hand on his left. They took some picture on the photo booth and they wrote on it. Suzy wrote ‘Myungsoo Oppa is the best’ while Myungsoo simply wrote ‘Princess <3’.

It was already late when they got back to Suzy’s apartment.

“I had so much fun. Thank you, Oppa.” Suzy told Myungsoo, smiling.

“You’re welcome, Princess.” Myungsoo replied and gave her a smile.

Suzy got off from the car and waved goodbye to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo waved back and drove away.

 

Another Myungzy moment :)

for the next chapters, the girl will be revealed.

As expected, this fanfic will reach around 30 - 40 chapters.

I still have to give you guys some Hunzy moment.

And more clues about what happened to Suzy and Sehun.

oh well, did you guys watch MAMA 2013?

I'm so proud of Infinite and Exo <3

Did you guys see Hyuna and Hoya's hug? Poor grandpa gyu.

Some fans said, they kissed. is it true?

Post more comments people. I feel lonely when there's no comments. :)

Thanks for the new subscribers. Silent Readers, comment ones in a while.

I like knowing what you guys think about this story

Take care everyone

Updated: 

HUNZY SHIPPERS! Don't lose hope. 

The next chapter will be about the girl

and the one after that will be Hunzy. :)