IX

Stay Close, Don't Go

Suzy decided to let her driver drive her to school because of the incident that happened last time. The principal had called for her and Suzy told her to not involve her parents and the old lady hesitantly agreed. Suzy doesn’t want her parents to know about it because they might send her to the psychiatrist again.

Suzy also asked Fei to look into Chansung’s family business. Fei found out that Chansung’s father was involved in an illegal business that’s why Suzy’s father took out all their investments from the latter’s business which caused them to fall to bankruptcy.

Suzy walked to class and saw the students hovering outside the classroom again.

He’s here. Suzy thought to herself.

She entered the classroom and saw Myungsoo sitting on his chair reading his comic book.

Myungsoo looked up from his book and smiled at Suzy.

“Good morning Princess.” He said.

“Good morning.” Suzy replied back.

Teacher Fei came in and class started.

Suzy copied notes while Myungsoo folded paper cranes again.

When class ended, the other students hurriedly left the room. Suzy and Myungsoo were the only ones left.

“Why do you keep folding paper cranes?” Suzy asked.

“To give to you.” Myungsoo simply replied.

Bewildered, Suzy asked again. “Why?”

“Because if I give you a thousand paper cranes you’ll grant me one wish.” Myungsoo stated.

“I didn’t say yes though.” Suzy pointed.

Myungsoo stood up and dropped 10 cranes on Suzy’s desk. “You didn’t say no either.” Myungsoo grinned at her and walked out of the room.

Suzy watched his retreating back. When he was nowhere in sight, Suzy picked up the cranes and placed it with the other 2.

988 more to go then. Suzy thought.

 

During second period. Suzy saw Myungsoo and his friends playing at the rooftop through her window seat. She watched them interact with each other.

Myungsoo looked at the window where she saw Suzy last time and saw her sitting there wearing an apron.

She looks really pretty. He thought.

Dongwoo noticed Myungsoo looking at Suzy. He silently took Myungsoo phone’s from Myungsoo’s bag. He wrote a message and sent it to Suzy.

Suzy’s phone beeped and she saw that Myungsoo sent her a message.

Look at the rooftop.

Suzy looked at the rooftop and saw Myungsoo’s friends waving at her comically while Myungsoo tried to stop them.

She walked back to the cooking station and smiled.

The class was making bulgogi and rice for lunch and some cookies. Suzy decided to give some to Myungsoo as thanks.

 

Author's note:

I think this will end up to aroung 30 to 40 chapters.

Is that too long?