XIV

Stay Close, Don't Go

Suzy didn’t hear anything from Myungsoo since Monday and now that it was Tuesday, Suzy was worried since he wasn’t in class in the morning.

Suzy decided to walk around the school to pass time and when she was around the performing arts building, she heard music coming from the dance studio. She walked towards it and saw Sehun there. Sehun was on his own world and dancing to the beat of Growl by Exo. Suzy watched every step and every move he does.

Sehun knew Suzy was watching him. Sehun always know when Suzy is near him like his body recognizes her presence. He always loved it whenever Suzy watches him dance because you could always see on her face that she was proud of him.

When the song ended, Sehun fell on the floor, exhausted.

Suzy opened the door and walked towards Sehun and sat beside him and hugged her knees. Sehun was trying to catch his breath while Suzy was looking at the many mirrors in front of them.

“Your dance felt awkward.” Suzy stated.

“It’s my first time dancing again after 3 years.” Sehun answered as he sat up.

“Why?” Suzy asked looking at his reflection on the mirror.

Sehun did the same and answered, “Because the one person who loves seeing me dance left.”

Suzy froze but regained her composure quickly. Suzy changed the topic and asked, “When is she coming back to school?”

“Her dad doesn’t want her to come to school. She’s being home schooled.” Sehun answered.

“Does she know I’m back?” Suzy asked.

“No.” Sehun replied.

“That’s why you’re still here.” Suzy stated.

Sehun froze and didn’t say anything. Suzy didn’t say anything either. They just looked at each other through the mirror with pain and grief in their eyes.

 

The school bell rang.

Suzy stood up and walked towards class. Sehun followed after taking a quick shower.

Myungsoo was still nowhere to be found. As Teacher Key lectures, Suzy was spacing out and thinking of where Myungsoo is while looking outside.

If I had stopped what they did to you back then would I be the one you are thinking of right now? Sehun thought to himself as he looked at Suzy.

 

Sehun just arrived home when he received a phone call.

“What is it?” Sehun asked the caller.

“I want to see you Sehun ah.” The voice told Sehun.

Sehun ran his hand through his hair and said, “I’m busy right now. I have a lot of homework.”

The voice went silent then Sehun heard the owner of the voice start to sob. “Is...is  it because she’s back now that you won’t see me anymore?”

“It’s not like that!” Sehun cried.

“Then why can’t you come see me?” The voice asked. The sobbing grew louder.

“I’ll be there in 5.” Sehun frustratingly said and hanged up.

The owner of the voice smiled.

 

Suzy was doing her homework when she heard the doorbell ring. She looked at who it is through the CCTV and saw Myungsoo standing there looking at the camera.

Suzy hurriedly opened the door.

“Oppa.” Suzy greeted.

Myungsoo gave her a tired smile and said, “Can I come in?”

Suzy opened the door wider and let Myungsoo in.

“How’d you know where I live?” Suzy asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo sat down at Suzy’s couch and look up at her. “I have my ways.”

Suzy sat beside him and asked, “You just got back?”

Myungsoo nodded.

“How was it?” Suzy asked looking at him.

Suzy noticed that Myungsoo looked really tired.

Myungsoo gave Suzy a sad smile and said, “I saw my father with another woman.”

Suzy was surprised and wasn’t able to say anything.

“My mom knows but she doesn’t care as long as dad gives her money.” Myungsoo looked away and continued.

“Isn’t that messed up?” Myungsoo asked and laugh bitterly.

Suzy saw the sadness and hurt in Myungsoo’s eyes and felt bad for him.

Myungsoo looked at her again and Suzy saw tears in his eyes.

“I don’t want to end up like my father, Princess.” Myungsoo tearfully confessed.

Suzy hugged him and whispered, “You won’t.”

Myungsoo hugged her back and said, “He said I’ll end up like him because that’s what money does to people like us.” Myungsoo sobbed.

Suzy started crying as well and said, “You won’t be like him. I know it. You are too kind to do something like that.”

“You’re stronger than he is. You wouldn’t let money control you so don’t worry. You won’t end up like him.” Suzy continued.

“You won’t be like him.” Suzy continued whispering to Myungsoo.

The two of them stayed like that for a while. Hugging each other and silently crying in each other’s arms.

 

After Myungsoo recovered his composure, he let go of Suzy. Suzy wiped his tears and smiled at him.

“Are you hungry?” Suzy asked him.

Myungsoo nodded.

Suzy stood up and told him, “Just stay here and watch some TV. I’ll make you some food.”

Myungsoo smiled at her and said, “Thank you, Princess.”

 

Myungsoo started watching TV and Suzy walked towards the kitchen. She prepared some sandwich and juice and after a few minutes walked back to the living room.

When she got there she saw that Myungsoo already fell asleep.

He must be really tired. Suzy thought to herself.

She placed the food in the coffee table and walked towards her room to get a blanket.

She walked back to Myungsoo and covered him with a blanket. She sat beside the couch and looked at his sleeping face.

“We’re just teenagers yet we deal with this kind of things. What will happen when we turn into adults?” Suzy silently asked the sleeping Myungsoo. After a while, Suzy also fell asleep.

 

“Mr. Oh. Welcome.” The maid greeted Sehun.

“Where is she?” Sehun asked her.

“She’s in her room. She hasn’t taken her medicine yet.” The maid worriedly told him.

Sehun walked inside the room.

“Sehun ah.” The girl lying in bed greeted Sehun happily.

“Why didn’t you take your medicine?” Sehun asked her.

“I was waiting for you.” The girl pointed out.

“I’m here now so take it.” Sehun told her.

“I’ll take it later.” The girl said as she stood up and walked towards Sehun.

“I missed you.” The girl said and hugged Sehun.

Sehun didn’t hug her back. “You can’t keep doing this.” Sehun told her.

The girl froze. She looked at Sehun and said, “Are you going to leave me now?”

“Because Bae Suzy is back!?” The girl screamed.

Sehun didn’t say anything.

“You’re just like them! You’re going to leave me as well!” The girl was sobbing now.

“Stop it.” Sehun told her.

“You told me you’ll never leave me! You promised! You promised!” The girl cried.

I should've never said that. Sehun thought as she looked at the sobbing girl in front of her. 

 

 

Hello.

so I already have the plot for the ending but I don't know yet who

Suzy is gonna end up with. For the next chapters I'll include a lot of Hunzy moments as well as Myungzy ones

For those wondering what happened to them, I'll try to put more clues in the following chapters.

Thank you for the new subscribers and the comments.

I love reading your comments so the silent readers out there, tell me how you feel about this story.

I"m also open to suggestions on what moments you want to see them like going to the zoo or something.

God bless you all.

ps. you guys can add me as a friend too since I only have 8. lol