XXX

Stay Close, Don't Go

Classes for the day ended and Suzy and Sehun just arrived at Sehun’s apartment to study together.

“Go inside. I’ll just park it at the back.” Sehun told Suzy.

Suzy nodded and got out of the car.

She walked towards the apartment and just remembered that she doesn’t know the code.

She was about to just wait for Sehun but remembered something.

She entered her birthday digits and when it opened, she smiled.

 

Sehun remembered that Suzy didn’t know the code; he hurriedly parked the car and ran towards the apartment.

He was surprised to see that it was already open.

He walked inside and saw that Suzy isn’t in the living room or the kitchen.

He checked his bedroom and saw her sitting on his bed while looking at a photo frame.

Sehun smiled and said, “You figured out the code.”

Suzy smiled back and pointed out, “I know you too well.”

“True.” Sehun agreed and sat next to her.

Suzy looked back at the picture on the frame and said, “This was during your 14th birthday.”

“Yeah.” Sehun replied.

“We told our parents that we wanted to marry each other so they’d stop pairing me up with Dongho.” Suzy stated.

“They took it seriously.” Sehun pointed out.

Suzy smiled.

Sehun looked at her and said, “I took it seriously too.”

Suzy froze.

“I’m just joking.” Sehun said and nudged her before walking out the room.

Suzy looked at Sehun’s retreating back and thought, Don’t say things like that.

Sehun walked towards the living room and heard Suzy’s phone ringing.

He looked at who is calling and turned the phone into silent mode.

He took his their bags and walked back to his room.

He saw Suzy still looking at the picture and said, “We should start studying.”

Suzy looked at him and nodded.

The two sat beside each other in Sehun’s bed and started studying.

 

An hour had already passed and Suzy was reading something on her book when she felt Sehun’s head lean on her shoulder.

She was going to nudged him off but noticed that he was sleeping.

Suzy smiled and picked up Sehun’s phone beside him.

She searched through the list of songs and smiled when she saw one named You’re my star – Suzy.

“I wrote this song for you as a gift on your 14th birthday. I’m glad you still have it.” Suzy stated and pressed play.

Sehun heard Suzy sing along to the tune and smiled.

 

Suzy was about to go school when she heard the doorbell ring.

She opened it and was surprised to see Myungsoo standing there.

“Morning, Princess.” Myungsoo greeted and smiled at her.

Suzy smiled back and asked, “What are you doing here, Oppa?”

“I wanted to go to school together. Are you ready to go?” Myungsoo asked.

Suzy happily nodded and the two walked towards Myungsoo’s car.

 

“You didn’t answer my call last night.” Myungsoo pointed out.

“I’m sorry about that, Oppa. I was studying and didn’t notice that my phone was on silent. It was already too late when I saw it.” Suzy told him.

“It’s okay.” Myungsoo told her and ruffled her hair.

Suzy smiled at him.

They arrived to school and Myungsoo walked her to her locker.

The two stopped in their tracks when they saw Sehun standing there.

 

Sehun heard footsteps and looked at the direction where it was coming from.

He stilled upon seeing the man standing beside Suzy.

“Sehun ah.” Suzy greeted to break the silence.

“You forgot this at my place yesterday.” Sehun told her and gave her the book.

Suzy took it and said, “I didn’t realize I left it.”

“I’m going ahead. I’ll see you in class.” Myungsoo suddenly said and walked away.

“Oppa!” Suzy called after him but Myungsoo didn’t look back and just walked away.

What’s wrong with him? Suzy asked herself.

“Suzy ya. Did you eat breakfast?” Sehun asked to try to get her attention.

“I did. I’ll talk to you later. Thanks for bringing my book.” Suzy hurriedly said and ran after Myungsoo.

Sehun sighed and watched her leave.

“You’re going to get your heart broken.” Luhan suddenly said out of nowhere.

“It’s already starting even though I haven’t done anything.” Sehun stated.

“That’s why you need to.” Luhan pointed out.

“Soon. Not right now. I just got her back. I might lose her if I tell her how I feel.” Sehun told him.

“Do what you want. Let’s go to class.” Luhan told him and walked towards there class.

Sehun followed him.

 

Suzy arrived to class but Myungsoo wasn’t inside.

She took out her phone and dialled his number.

 

“Ya! Your phone is ringing!” Sunggyu told Myungsoo who was lying down on the bed at the infirmary.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything.

He heard another ring but from Sunggyu’s phone.

“Suzy. What’s up?” He heard Sunggyu asked the caller.

“Myungsoo? You’re looking for Myungsoo?” He hears Sunggyu asked again.

Myungsoo sat up and signalled Sunggyu to not say that he’s with him.

“He’s not here with me.” Sunggyu told Suzy.

Myungsoo lay down again.

“Arasseo. I’ll tell him when I see him.” Sunggyu lastly said and hanged up.

“What the hell was that?!” Sunggyu cried.

Myungsoo just shrugged.

“Did you two fight?” Sunggyu asked him.

“Ani.” Myungsoo replied.

“Then why are you hiding from her?” Sunggyu asked, confused.

“She was with that Oh Sehun last night at HIS apartment.” Myungsoo stated.

Sunggyu sighed and said, “They’re friends. What do you expect? It must be normal for them.”

“Why are you even acting like a jealous boyfriend when you’re the one who said you don’t have the rights?” Sunggyu added.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything.

“Stop moping around and do something or you might end up losing her.” Sunggyu stated before exiting the infirmary.

 

Lunch came with Myungsoo not showing up in class.

Suzy waits for him at the rooftop after sending him a message.

 

 

Myungsoo read Suzy message and walked towards the rooftop.

There, he saw Suzy leaning on the rails while looking at the sky.

 

Suzy felt someone hug her from behind. Knowing it was Myungsoo, she asked. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Ani.” Myungsoo answered while still hugging her.

“Why didn’t you go to class?” Suzy asked.

“I didn’t feel like going.” Myungsoo stated.

Suzy didn’t say anything.

“You smell nice.” Myungsoo told her.

Suzy smiled and said, “We should go back to the cafeteria.”

“Let’s just stay like this for 5 more minutes, then we’ll go.” Myungsoo stated and hugged her closer.

Suzy nodded and thought, I can stay like this with you for a lifetime.

 

“Are you back in Korea?” Naeun asked the person on the other line.

“Yes. Why?” The person asked.

“That person took Sehun away from me again.” Naeun told the other person.

“What do you want me to do?” The person asked.

Naeun smiled.


Merry Christmas to you all.

I only have one more week before school start so i won't be able to update every week.

Sorry about that. Hope you understand.

Thank you for the new subscribers.

Please do comment once in a while, I love reading your feedbacks.

take care <3