VII

Stay Close, Don't Go

Suzy approached the figure lying on the floor of the stage with a comic book on his face.

“Why didn’t you go to the infirmary?” Suzy asked him.

“I’m fine.” Myungsoo muttered without moving.

Suzy drop to her feet next to Myungsoo and took the book off his face. Myungsoo’s eyes were shut and she could see that the other eye is already starting to bruise.

Suzy took out what she needs from the first aid kit and was about to clean Myungsoo’s bruises but he stopped her hand.

“This floor is uncomfortable.” Myungsoo muttered while staring up at her.

Suzy sighed and raised Myungsoo’s head towards her lap so he was resting on her.

“Better?” Suzy asked.

“Yes.” Myungsoo grinned and closed his eyes again.

Suzy cleaned Myungsoo’s bruises and bandaged it up.

“Why didn’t you go to the infirmary?” Suzy asked Myungsoo.

“I don’t like the smell of the infirmary nor the hospital.” Myungsoo quietly answered.

“Why?” Suzy asked again.

“It reminds me of death.” Myungsoo replied. “And by the way, I was in a business meeting in China these past few days if you are wondering.”

“I was.” Suzy replied.

“You called me Oppa this morning.” Myungsoo said grinning widely.

Suzy ignored what Myungsoo said and asked. “How did you know my number?”

Myungsoo stood up and answered, “I have my ways.”

He walked towards the exit but looked back and asked, “Are you coming here on Monday?”

“Maybe.” Suzy replied and gave Myungsoo a smile.

Myungsoo smiled back and walked out of the auditorium.

Why did I feel empty when he left? Suzy thought.

 

“Welcome back. ” Secretary Minho greeted him.

“Thank you. Is she back in Korea?” The person asked.

“Yes. She came back a week ago.” Minho replied.

“Alright. I’ll go to school this Monday then.” The person uttered.

 

Author's note:

I actually wrote till chapter 15 already but I'm still checking it again.

To those who are asking about Sehun. He will soon come. :)

Thanks to the new subsribers and comments.