III

Stay Close, Don't Go

“Ya! Myungsoo!” A voice said.

Myungsoo looked back and saw Sungyeol and Ricky walking towards him.

“Where were you? Slept in again?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yeah. Why?” Myungsoo asked looking at 2 of his friends.

“Ya! Daebak! Have you seen the transferee Hyung?” Ricky asked excitedly.

“Ya! You should see her! She’s so pretty I think I fell in love at first sight!” Sungyeol cried while holding his chest.

“Oh, Princess?” Myungsoo smirked.

“Princess? Ya! Hyung Did you already hit on her?! Daebak!” Ricky cried.

“Ani. I just saw her a while ago. She wears a crown brooch.” Myungsoo replied while grinning at his friends.

“Oh. That’s why you call her princess. It suits her. I should call her princess too.” Sungyeol cheery said.

Myungsoo’s grin dropped. He looked at Sungyeol seriously and said. “You can’t.” And with that he walked towards his class.

“Hul. What was that?” Ricky uttered while looking at Myungsoo’s retreating back.

“Ahhhhh! Daebak! He’s interested!” Sungyeol cried.

 

While sitting in class Myungsoo kept thinking about what he said to Sungyeol. Why did I say that? It’s not like I’m interested in her or something. She’s pretty and interesting but she’s high maintenance. I don’t date that type of girls.

“You’re going to crush that eraser Myungsoo ya.” Sunggyu whispered beside him.

“What are you thinking about?” Woohyun asked.

“It’s nothing Hyung.” He replied and dropped the eraser without looking at his seatmates.

“Is it about the girl? Sungyeol sent me a message.” Sunggyu said and grinned at him.

“That darn Sungyeol. I’m gonna kill him. “ Myungsoo cried.

“If it’s about girls you know you can ask me.” Woohyun uttered.

“It’s nothing Hyungs. I’m gonna sleep.” Myungsoo replied as he bowed his head in his desk.

“Ya! You already slept in this morning!” Sunggyu cried but Myungsoo ignored him.

 

Author's note:

A short chapter but don't worry 

I'll add another one and that one will be long.

Btw, I said that sehun will be in this chapter but I decided to 

focus on Suzy and Myungsoo first.

Hunzy shippers just wait a few more chapters. <3

I would also like to thank the subsribers, ones who commented and the ones who upvoted the story.

I fell honored and pressured to write better.

Haha. I kept checking and rewriting all the chapters that I had written.

oh well. Have fun reading everyone.