XI

Stay Close, Don't Go

The next few days, Myungsoo and Suzy spent their lunch time together playing in the auditorium. Suzy met Myungsoo’s other friends and Suzy would greet them occasionally. Myungsoo also already had given her 42 paper cranes all in all.

During one of their alone time, Myungsoo tried to ask about Sehun but Suzy changed the topic. Myungsoo let it pass even though he was really curious. Myungsoo doesn’t really know anything about Oh Sehun. He only knows that their family owns most of the hospital’s in South Korea because he recognized the wolf brooch he was wearing on his blazer.

 Sehun tried a couple of times to talk to Suzy but Myungsoo always interfered. Suzy didn’t stop him.

 

It was already Thursday and Myungsoo was informed that he was going to China after school to attend to some business matter. When he arrived to their first class, he spotted Suzy sitting at her chair already.

“You’re early, Princess.” Myungsoo smiled and approached her.

“I woke up early.” Suzy said and returned the smile.

I bet she hasn’t realized yet that she’s been smiling a lot around me. That’s good. Myungsoo thought and sat at his seat.

“You wanted to see me that much? That makes me happy, Princess.” Myungsoo teased.

Suzy just glared at him and Myungsoo laughed.

“By the way, I won’t be here tomorrow until Monday. My dad wants me to go to China.” Myungsoo told Suzy.

Suzy frowned and muttered an “Okay.”

Myungsoo grinned at Suzy’s reaction. “Don’t frown like that. It makes me think that you’re sad that I won’t be here.” Myungsoo teased and pinched Suzy’s cheeks.

Suzy looked at him and whispered. “ I am.”

Myungsoo was surprised at Suzy frankness.

“Don’t look so surprised.” Suzy muttered. “I’ve always been frank.” She added.

Myungsoo grinned and ruffled her hair.

“Yah. Don’t ruin my hair!” Suzy cried.

Myungsoo laughed and combed Suzy’s hair using his fingers.

He touches me so casually that it feels so natural. I don’t feel any distaste. It actually feel quite good.. Suzy thought as she looks at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo suddenly turned serious and told Suzy, “Princess, if someone bothered you while I’m gone you can tell Sunggyu hyung and the others. They will deal with it.”

Suzy nodded and Myungsoo gave her a smile.

Like last time, they spent lunch time together.

The day ended fast and Myungsoo picked her up from her last class and walked her to her car.

“Here.” Myungsoo said and gave her 8 more paper cranes. “950 more to go.” He added grinning widely.

Suzy smiled at him.

“I’ll call you. Take care, Princess.” Myungsoo said before walking back to the school.

Suzy watched as the man who somehow took down her walls and made her smile again walk away.

 

 

Hello!

How are you guys?

I've read the comments and someone said that it kinda relates to heirs.

It does. haha.

I'm addicted to Heirs this days. I love Kim Woo Bin.

The idea of this story was from Heirs.

In Korean dramas, I always hate it when the lead girl is poor.

So because of that, I ended up thinking, why can't the girl be rich?

also, I'm glad that you guys actually read this notes. lol

kudos to the one who said I can make a hundred chapters. <3

a next chapter will be up soon. maybe today and tomorrow. :)