thirty two

Stay Close, Don't Go

“You look amazing Miss Suzy.” Fei exclaimed as he looked at her through the mirror.

“Thank you, Unnie.” Suzy replied with a smile.

“Did you have fun yesterday? You look really happy.” FEi asked.

“I did, Unnie. Spending time with Myungsoo Oppa and his friends at the beach was really fun.” Suzy stated.

“Is that all?” FEi teased.

Suzy blushed as she remembered how she and Myungsoo fell asleep under the stars.

 

“Are you all set?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo from the doorway.

Myungsoo nodded.

“You and Suzy looked really happy last night. You even fell asleep at the beach.” Sunggyu stated.

Myungsoo smiled at the memory

“I want to have a house near the beach.” Suzy suddenly blurted out as the two of them sat beside each other at the beach while watching the others play in the water.

                “Are you already planning our house Princess?” Myungsoo teased.

                He saw Suzy’s cheeks turned and he chuckled.

He put his arms around Suzy and stated, “Don’t worry, Princess. I’ll build our house near the beach as long as you agree to marry me.”

                Suzy looked at him and said,” Stop teasing me, Oppa.”

                I’m not joking Suzy ya. Myungsoo thought to himself.

 

“Is everything all set, Oppa?” Naeun asked the guy on the phone.

“Don’t worry Naeun ah. Everything is set.” The guy answered.

Naeun smiled and started fixing her dress.

 

Suzy heard a knock on her door. “Who is it?” Suzy asked.

“It’s me.” Sehun answered as he opened the door.

Sehun walked towards her and exclaimed, “You look amazing, Bae Suzy.”

Suzy smiled at him and said, “You look pretty fine as well Oh Sehun.”

Sehun chuckled and said, “The party is about to start. Your parents are waiting.”

Suzy nodded and took a last look at the mirror.

“Let’s go?” Sehun asked as he offered his hand to guide her to the party.

Suzy smiled and took his hand.

 

Myungsoo heard the music stop. He look towards the top of the stairwell and saw Suzy standing there. Their eyes met and he smiled at her. Suzy smiled back at him and started walking down towards him.

 

Sehun watched as Suzy slowly walked down the stairs towards Myungsoo. His heart ached as he watched the way Suzy looked at Myungsoo.

You looked at me like that before Suzy ya. Sehun thought to himself.

 

Suzy was looking at Myungsoo as she descended when he noticed the three guys standing at the back.

She looked at their faces and froze.

 

Myungsoo noticed how Suzy suddenly stopped walking and froze while looking at something behind him. He looked back and saw three guys hurriedly walking out through the doors. He was trying to see their faces when he heard someone scream Suzy’s name. He looked back towards where Suzy is saw Sehun holding her in his arms while the guest worriedly run towards her. Myungsoo met Sehun’s eyes. He watched as he mouthed “Catch them” to him. Myungsoo looked at Suzy with pain in his eyes before looking back at Sehun and nodding.