V

Stay Close, Don't Go

Somewhere in a hospital in the States.

“I’m sorry you had to miss weeks of school” The girl sadly told the man beside her.

“It’s alright. I know you need me here.” He replied looking at the girl lying on the hospital bed.

“Thank you for staying by my side. “ She said while looking warmly at him.

He just nodded and looked at the sky. Are you back in Korea? He thought.

 

Suzy didn’t come to the auditorium because she knows that the crazy guy was waiting for her there. She doesn’t like being around him. She found out that Myungsoo and his friends likes to fight others that’s why everyone was scared of them especially Myungsoo. She heard the others saying that he’s a ticking time bomb and goes crazy when angry. She didn’t want to be around someone like that. Suzy stayed at the library instead and avoided Myungsoo between classes.

Myungsoo already knew that she wasn’t coming because he knows she has a lot of pride. You’ll soon come Bae Suzy. Myungsoo thought.

The next day Myungsoo wasn’t in class and Suzy heard the other saying that he maybe got into another fight again. He wasn’t in the rooftop with his friends either because Suzy saw them from her window seat. The next day was the same.

 

It was already Friday and Suzy wanted to walk to school so he told the driver to not drive her. As she reached the school, Chansung and his friends stopped her.

“Aren’t I lucky today? The famous Bae Suzy.” Chansung said and he smirked at her.

“Get out of my way. I can get you kicked out of this school. I can also get your company to be bankrupt.” Suzy threatened.

“Try it! I don’t care since your father already did it!” Chansung screamed at her.

Suzy looked around saw that there are no students around yet since it was still early. Suzy panicked and thought of a way to escape.

While Suzy was not paying attention, Chansung’s friends grabbed her.

“Let go of me! Don’t touch me.” Suzy icily told the guy.

Breathe Bae Suzy. Don’t let them do this to you. You have to calm down. Suzy thought even though deep inside she was trembling.

They were about to dragged her somewhere when she heard a familiar voice.

“Let her go.” The voice said sharply.

 

 

Author's note:

A very short chapter.

My chapters would be very irregular.

Some of them would be short while some will be very long.

sorry about that.