XX

Stay Close, Don't Go

It was already Tuesday and Myungsoo still hasn’t heard anything from Suzy. It was the second period and Myungsoo and the guys where on the rooftop.

“Ya! Where were you yesterday?” Sungyeol approached him and asked.

“At home.” Myungsoo answered.

“Just because Suzy is not at school, you’re not coming as well?” Dongwoo teased.

Myungsoo ignored him and asked the others, “Do you guys know Son Naeun?”

“Son Naeun? No.” Hoya answered.

“If she was here during the first semester then there’s no way we’d know since we skipped a lot that time and only started attending school properly during 2nd semester.” Sungjong pointed out.

“True.” Woohyun agreed.

“Why are you asking?” Sungyeol asked.

“Just curious since she and Sehun know Suzy.” Myungsoo told her.

“Oh Sehun? The one in our class? He didn’t come to school yesterday either.” Dongwool told Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just looked at Dongwoo.

“Where is Suzy anyways?” Sunggyu asked him.

“She’s at home. Sick.” Myungsoo said.

 

During lunch time, Myungsoo hunted down Sehun. He saw him at the school’s court playing basketball with his friends.

Myungsoo walked in and the ball they were using rolled towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo picked it up and passed it to Sehun.

“We need to talk.” Myungsoo told him.

“We’re still playing. Can’t you see?” Kris told Myungsoo, annoyed.

“Kris! Shut up!” Suho warned Kris.

“He’s the one who just barged in like he owns the school.” Kris told Suho while pointing at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo smirked and said, “But I do own the school.”

“You’re parents do, not you.” Kris pointed out.

“You should check the shareholder’s website of the school and also your company’s shares too; you’ll see my name in it. It’s also much bigger than yours.” Myungsoo pointed out.

Kris turned red and was about to charge towards Myungsoo but the others pulled him out of the court.

As the two where left alone, Sehun asked, “What do you want?”

“Have you heard from Suzy?” Myungsoo asked.

Sehun was surprised and asked, “Why? Did something happen to her?”

“So she didn’t call you.” Myungsoo pointed out.

“Is she okay?” Sehun worriedly asked.

“Yeah. She’s just not feeling well.” Myungsoo told him.

“Then why did you ask me?” Sehun asked.

“Just to make sure where your place is in Suzy’s life. She told me you’re just an acquaintance.” Myungsoo pointed out.

“We’re more than that.” Sehun said.

“Really? Then I’ll make it clear now. I like Suzy. I’m also the one who makes her happy. I don’t know what happened to you two before, all I know is that you make Suzy sad and I don’t like that.”

“ I’m not going to tell you to stay away from her because that’s Suzy’s choice but I’m warning you. Don’t hurt her or I’ll hurt you.” Myungsoo added and walked away.

Sehun glared at Myungsoo’s retreating back.

“Glaring won’t hurt him.” Luhan told Sehun from behind.

“Hyung, when did you get back?” Sehun asked.

“A while ago. So Bae Suzy is back huh and it looks like she captured Kim Myungsoo.” Luhan pointed out.

Sehun didn’t say anything.

“If you want the other to come to you, you should let go of the one beside you first.” Luhan told Sehun.

“You know I can’t do that.” Sehun looked at him with pained eyes.

“Then stop trying to get the other one.” Luhan pointed out.

 

Myungsoo couldn’t take it anymore so when school ended, he immediately drove towards Suzy’s apartment. Fei opened the door for him and led him towards Suzy’s bedroom.

When he entered, he saw Suzy lying on the bed, sleeping. Myungsoo sat beside her and caressed her face.

“How is she?” Myungsoo asked.

“She’s alright. She just caught a fever and now it’s gone.” Fei answered.

“That’s good.” Myungsoo said.

Myungsoo stayed beside Suzy and just watched her sleep. After a while, he left.

 

Sehun saw Myungsoo’s car drive away from Suzy’s apartment. He got out and walked towards the apartment. He rang the doorbell and Fei opened the door.

“Mr. Oh, what can I do for you?” Fei asked him.

“Can I see Suzy?” Sehun asked.

Fei hesitated and said, “I’m very sorry but I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Please, just for a couple of minutes.” Sehun pleaded.

Fei sighed and let Sehun in. She led him to Suzy’s bedroom.

“What happened?” Sehun asked as he looks at the sleeping Suzy.

“She’s just sleeping. She had a fever but it’s gone now.” Fei replied.

Sehun spotted the a bottle of pills at the side table.

“I don’t buy that. She’s still on sleeping pills? She still can’t sleep without taking it?” Sehun asked.

Fei sighed and said, “She can sleep without it on a good day. I’m not with her at night so I don’t really know. She doesn’t want me to know.”

“Those pills are bad for her health. Does she still have nightmares and panic attacks?” Sehun asked Fei.

“The panic attacks, no. It stopped last year. The nightmares, I’m not sure since she takes the pills to sleep on a bad day. She also carries some sedatives to school, just in case it happens. She’s strong.” Fei answered while looking at Suzy with warmth.

“What really happened?” Sehun asked.

“I’m only telling you because you’re involved in this. Don’t tell Suzy that you know.” Fei told him.

“Her mom came yesterday morning. I don’t really know what they talked about but Suzy told me that what happened will always hinder her happiness.” Fei continued.

“Also, she said that she’s scared Kim Myungsoo will leave her if he finds out, just like what you did.” Fei added silently.

Sehun froze. “I never left her though. She’s the one who pushed me away.”

“Did she? From what I remembered, you were never really beside her.” Fei pointed out.

Sehun didn’t say anything and just looked at Suzy.

 

 

After this chapter, the next ones will be all about

Hunzy. I'll upload 2 chapters tomorrow. I just have to double check it.

Have fun reading. :)