X

Stay Close, Don't Go

Morning classes ended and Suzy walked towards the auditorium. Myungsoo was nowhere in sight. She walked towards the place where Myungsoo was lying last time and sat. After a few minutes Suzy heard his voice.

“Waiting for me, Princess?” Myungsoo asked from the doorway.

Suzy looked at him and saw that he was carrying a guitar.

Myungsoo walked towards her and sat beside her.

“You play?” Suzy pointed at the guitar.

“Yeah.” Myungsoo said and placed the guitar next to him.

Suzy remembered the lunch she made and took it out of her bag.

She gave the lunch and the cookies to Myungsoo. “Here.”

Myungsoo was surprised and accepted the lunch and the bag of cookies. “What for?” He asked.

“For helping me out the other day.” She replied. “And for the cake.” Suzy added.

Myungsoo was speechless as he opened the lunch. “You cooked this?” He asked.

Suzy nodded. “You don’t have to eat it if you don’t want to.” Suzy worriedly said.

“Why wouldn’t I? Princess made it.” Myungsoo said grinning widely.

Suzy smiled at him.

Myungsoo started eating and Suzy watched him.

“Is it okay?” Suzy nervously asked.

“Yeah. It’s delicious.” Myungsoo answered.

 

After Myungsoo devoured the lunch Suzy made. He picked up his guitar and started strumming some notes. “Do you know Lucky by Jason Mraz?” He asked.

Suzy nodded.

Myungsoo started playing and Suzy sang along.

When they finished the song Myungsoo played another and another and Suzy just laughingly sang along.

Neither did they know someone wearing a wolf brooch on his blazer was looking at them from afar.

She’s laughing happily. The figure thought to himself and walked away. He remembered the last time she saw Suzy. Hugging herself and grief stricken while walking through the rain with her clothes dismantled. He remembered it all too well and it still breaks his heart especially what she said when she saw him.

“Where were you?”

 

When the bell rang indicating that lunch is over, Myungsoo asked Suzy. “You have Korean History for 3rd period right?”

Suzy nodded. Myungsoo stood up and helped Suzy stand.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo said and walked out.

Suzy followed.

As the two of them walk towards class, the students they passed started whispering.

“What!?” The two coldly said at the same time. When they realized it, they looked at each other.

“Yah. You two stop scaring the kids!” Sunggyu said from behind them. He was with Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya.

“Hello Suzy-ssi, we’ll be classmates from now on.” Woohyun cheery told her.

Suzy just looked at him.

“Yah, Myungsoo introduce us to your Princess.” Dongwoo teasingly asked.

Myungsoo introduced his friends to Suzy and Suzy greeted them. He also told her that they were kicked out from their class because they were too noisy so the principal transferred them to Suzy’s class.

When they entered the room, Teacher Key told them to pick their permanent seats.

Suzy chose the seat next to the window near the back. Myungsoo sat beside her and Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya sat in front of them while Dongwoo sat next to Myungsoo.

The seats at their back were empty as well as the ones closest to their group since the other students were scared of Myungsoo and his friends.

As Teacher key prepares for his lesson, Suzy watched as Myungsoo and Dongwoo bicker like children over the cookies Suzy baked.

As she watches them jokingly punch each other Suzy heard a very familiar voice speak to Teacher Key.

“I’m sorry I’m late Teacher.” The voice said.

“Ah, Sehun. Welcome back.” Key greeted.

Suzy looked at the owner of the voice and froze. Oh Sehun was standing at the doorway looking directly at her.

Myungsoo felt Suzy freeze and looked where she was looking. He narrowed his eyes as he saw that Oh Sehun was also looking at Suzy.

How does he know princess? Myungsoo asked himself.

 

 

Author's note:

You guys might want to remember the brooch they are wearing.

It's significant in the upcoming chapters. :))