VIII

Stay Close, Don't Go

When Suzy was ordered to go back to Korea, one of her condition to her parents was for them to let her live on her own. She didn’t want to live with her parents because she doesn’t like living in a mansion that felt more like a museum rather than a home. Her parents didn’t argue because Suzy knows that her parents still doesn’t want to be around their broken daughter.

Back in New Zealand, Fei used to live with her but Suzy decided to let Fei live with her family since she knows that Fei missed them a lot.

I`m stronger know. I`m not scared of being alone anymore. Suzy told herself as she watches the city people from her apartment window rush home to spend their Saturday night with their loved ones.

Sunday afternoon, Suzy decided to go to a cafe near her apartment to have lunch since she was too lazy to cook some food.

 

Myungsoo has an afternoon meeting with some of his father`s client. As the car drives by a cafe near the intersection, Myungsoo spotted a familiar figure sitting on one of the table near the glass window.

“Driver Hyung, please stop the car.” Myungsoo told the driver.

“Yes, Sir.” The driver answered.

“Just park over there and I’ll be back soon.” Myungsoo said and pointed at the parking lot near the cafe.

Myungsoo walked to the cafe and ordered a slice of chocolate cake.

 

The waiter approached Suzy.

“Miss, a man asked me to give this to you.” The waiter said and put a slice of chocolate cake in Suzy’s table.

Before Suzy could ask who the man was, the waiter already walked away.

Suzy looked at the cake in her table and noticed a paper crane beside it. Suzy picked up the paper crane and opened it.

Look outside.

Suzy looked outside and saw Myungsoo looking at her from across the street. He grinned and Suzy smiled back.

Myungsoo waved goodbye and walked towards his car.

Suzy watched as Myungsoo got in his car and sped away. She folded the paper crane and placed it in her purse.

 

 

Author's note:

Thank you to the new subscribers. :)

I've been reading your comments 

A lot of you are rooting for Myungzy. :)

@SkullMaki because you said you are wondering about Suzy and Sehun's past.

 I've decided to include some flashbacks in the chapters I'm  currently writing. :)