XXII

Stay Close, Don't Go

Suzy arrived to school. She walked towards class and saw Myungsoo with his head on the table.

Suzy walked towards him quietly.

When she reached his seat, Myungsoo looked up at her.

“Where you trying to surprise me, Princess?” Myungsoo said and grinned at Suzy.

Suzy smiled at him and said, “No.”

Myungsoo laughed.

“Are you okay now?” Myungsoo asked her.

Suzy nodded.

“You were knocked out when I came to visit you.” Myungsoo teased.

“Fei told me. Thank you for visiting me. “Suzy told Myungsoo.

“You’re welcome.” Myungsoo replied and smiled at Suzy.

“Oh, by the way, we can’t hang out at the auditorium during lunch for the mean time..” Myungsoo informed her.

Suzy pouted and asked, “Why?”

Myungsoo pinched her cheeks and said, “Because the drama club is going to use it for practice. They’re going to have a performance.”

“Oh.” Suzy replied.

“We’ll just hang out at the cafeteria with the others, if that’s alright with you.” Myungsoo said.

Suzy nodded and gave Myungsoo a smile.

When the class ended, Myungsoo gave Suzy 50 paper cranes.

 

 

Lunch break came and Suzy walked towards her locker. When she opened it, she saw a chocolate pudding inside.

Suzy picked it up and thought, Sehun.

Suzy remembered how Sehun loves chocolate pudding and chocolate milk tea. They used to always go to the Last Chance Cafe to buy them.

The last time I had one of this was 3 years ago. Suzy thought to herself.

 

“Princess.” Myungsoo called from behind.

“Oppa.” Suzy greeted.

Myungsoo walked towards her and saw the pudding. He remembered seeing Sehun holding one when he passed him by during second period..

Myungsoo decided to not say anything.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria.” Myungsoo told Suzy.

The two of them walked towards the cafeteria.

 

They lined up to get some food and walked towards where Sunggyu and the others are sitting.

“Where’s Hyuna unnie?” Suzy asked Sunggyu.

“She’s included in the drama club so she’s practicing with them.” Sunggyu answered.

“Oh.” Suzy said.

They all started eating. After a while, Dongwoo asked. “What did you guys buy at Lotte?”

Myungsoo took out his phone and showed them the phone strap.

“So you do stuff like that to huh?” Sungyeol teased.

Myungsoo smirked at him and said, “You jealous?”

Sungyeol playfully punched him.

“Me and Hoya have a couple strap too.” Dongwoo declared and showed his phone strap.

“It’s buy one take 3.” Hoya told them. “Want one?” Hoya asked Sungyeol.

Everyone on the table started laughing as well as Suzy.

“No thanks, I’d rather do it with a girl than you too.” Sungyel told the two.

 

Their attention got taken by the ruckus at the door. Sehun and his friends entered the cafeteria and they were all laughing about something.

Suzy watched Sehun. It’s her first time seeing Sehun with others. Back when they were in middle school, he would always be around her or with Naeun.

He seems free. Suzy thought to herself.

 

Sehun felt Suzy’s eyes and looked at her direction. Their eyes met and Suzy immediately looked away.

Myungsoo notice the exchange and his heart ached.

 

Lunch ended and they went to class.

Teacher Key was already in class and was writing names on the board.

“Alright class. These coming days you guys are going to work on an assignment due next Monday. Today is Wednesday so you still have 5 days to finish it."

"I’ll assign each one of you with a partner and you and your partner will choose two places in Seoul which you haven’t gone before."

"It should be a traditional, historical or a cultural place. Also, you guys can’t go to the same place as where the others are going. I’ll give you today’s class to search some places. You should write it on the board immediately so the others won’t steal it.” Teacher Key said.

“You’ll submit a hand written report about the places and you’ll also show a presentation of the places and what you did there. I’ll announce your partners.” Teacher Key continued.

As Teacher Key called out the names, Myungsoo leaned towards Suzy and whispered, “I hope you’re my partner.”

Suzy smiled at him and said, “I hope so too.”

Myungsoo grinned at her and looked back at Teacher Key.

“Alright, Kim Myungsoo, you’ll be with Kim Sunggyu. Bae Suzy with Oh Sehun and Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo will be the last group.” Teacher Key told them.

Suzy and Myungsoo froze.

“What are you still doing? Go to your partners and find a place where you can research!” Teacher Key commanded.

Myungsoo looked at Suzy and asked, “Will you be alright?”

Suzy looked at him and just nodded.

Myungsoo was going to say more but he heard Sunggyu call him. “Ya, Kim Myungsoo! Let’s go!” Sunggyu shouted.

Myungsoo stood up and ruffled Suzy’s hair. “I’ll see you later.”

“Alright.” Suzy told him and forced a smile. Myungsoo hesitantly walked away.

Suzy felt Sehun look at her. “I’m sorry for being your partner.” Sehun muttered.

Suzy sighed and looked back at him and said, “It’s alright. Where should we go to research?”

“The dance studio is empty. I also have my laptop there so we can use it.” Sehun told her.

“Alright.” Suzy said and stood up.

The two of them walk silently towards the dance studio.

 

Myungsoo and Sunggyu ended up in the rooftop. Woohyun and the others decided to go to the library since they didn’t bring their laptop to school.

As Sunggyu search for places on his laptop, he asked, “If you’re that worried, why not just tell Suzy how you feel and ask her out officially.”

Myungsoo walked towards Sunggyu and sat beside him. “I don’t want to rush her or confuse her since I’m pretty sure she still cares for Oh Sehun.”

“You’re too damn nice, Kim Myungsoo.” Sunggyu stated.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything and just looked at the sky.

 

 

Alright, last chapter update for now.

Me taking a break FROM THIS STORY is still ON.

What I said at "my heart aches" is still happening.

I'll take a break from this story so i can recover from the shock and to gain new inspirations so that

this story will continue.

Also, thank you for understanding my decision to take a break from this for a while.

Also, I wrote a one shot myungzy story which is angsty, so go check it out. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/602607/a-little-too-late-angst-myungsoo-suzy-myungzy

Also, I'm writing a new story about Sehun and Suzy with the theme of We Got Married with a twist. :) Please anticipate that.

This new story, I'll upload it soon since that's where my focus is on right now. I just need to create a poster which I btw. If anyone of you wants to make a poster for me, please message me.

 

Also, I'll just clarify. I still support Myungsoo and I will always support him.

I just feel like my first love got taken away, that's all and I need to recover from that.

So please don't hate on Myungsoo and keep supporting him.

Love you all! See you on my next update. :)