thirty one

Stay Close, Don't Go

The next morning, Suzy was admiring the blue sky when she was startled when Myungsoo spoke.

"What do you want for your birthday, Princess?" Myungsoo asked as he gazed at Suzy's face.

Suzy looked down at the man whose head is resting on her lap. Suzy smiled at him and said, "I thought you were sleeping Oppa."

Myungsoo grinned and said, "You did not answer my question."

Suzy touched his cheek and said, "I don't need anything else Oppa. Your presence alone is enough for me."

Myungsoo grabbed Suzy's hand and said, "When you say things like that, it makes me want to take you for myself Princess."

Suzy blushed and looked away.

 

Suzy kept repeating the words that Myungsoo told her since the two of them seperated to go to their respective classes. 

Sehun noticed how Suzy was distracted sinceshe came to class in the morning. Did something happened to her and that guy? Sehun asked himself.

He watched as Suzy stares at the rooftop while touching her crown pendant. I should start making my move. 

 

"Here comes the prince." Suzy heard one of her classmate say.

She looked towards the door and there she saw Myungsoo and his friends walking towards her.

"Annyeong Suzy ya~" Sunggyu and the others greeted.

She smiled at them and turned to Myungsoo who is now holding her bag.

"Let's go to the beach." Myungsoo stated and offered his free hand.

Suzy beamed and took his hand.

Sehun watched as Suzy walked hand in hand with Myungsoo while being followed by his friends.

 

"Take all the stuff that you need Suzy ya." Myungsoo stated as he lounged in her bed.

"Where are we going Oppa?" Suzy asked as she gave Myungsoo a glass of ice tea.

"We are going to my beach house. We'll come back to Seoul tomorrow afternoon for your party." Myungsoo stated.

"Really?" Suzy asked excitedly.

Myungsoo grinned and nodded at her,

Suzy rushed to get the things she needs for the trip.

 

"I think I have everything." Suzy stated while looking at her luggage.

"Princess, you know we are coming back to Seoul tomorrow, right?" Myungsoo asked as he looked at Suzy's luggage.

Suzy grinned and said, "I need to have a lot of choices so I can look my best for you, Oppa."

Myungsoo walked towards her and pulled her into a hug. "You will always be beautiful in my eyes, Princess."

 

 


sorry for the long wait everyone.
I am back now and will try to update as much as I can.

I will update again next week before I leave for the Philippines.

hope you enjoy this chapter.

-carelessmansdaughter