Starting over

New chance to love

No matter how many years has passed by, no matter where he was, Donghae actually never changed. The playful, funny and caring Donghae was always there, it didn't die, it didn't go with Jinae, it was still there. Hyukjae was watching at his childhood friend and realised that he was really back. It was all thanks to the pale skined, pretty girl who was smiling brightly while looking at him. She was carefully listening to every word he was saying, she laughed, talked not feeling shy. Eunhyuk noticed the way Donghae was looking at her and he remembered. That look was there again, look full of love. He used to look at Jinae the same way he was looking at Jessica. Hyukjae felt a warm feeling around his heart, he felt glad knowing his best friend was happy again. Words weren't necessary, only the look. Even though he didn't knew Jessica that well, he was grateful to her for bringing the old Donghae back. 

After a nice lunch and couple of hours of talking about memories, funny moments from childhood, and other things, Donghae and Jessica went to their hotel where they checked. Donghae saved some money during his staying in the States for the future, and now was the best time to use it. He decided to look for a nice place for Jessica and him since he seld his old apartment where he lived with Jinae. After a nice shower they threw theirselves on the bed, literally. Their flight was long and they were tired and after that lunch with Hyuk and Hyoyeon, they were dead tired. Jessica snuggled her head on Donghae's collarbone and Donghae kissed the top of her head. 
"Two more days." Jessica mumbled. Donghae knew what she was talking about. This was her first time going to the last resting place of Donghae's first love. She was in the similiar situation as Donghae because he didn't go to her grave for 5 years, because he left a year afer her death and every year he would remember her even though he wasn't in his hometown. Actually, not a day passed by that he didn't think of her. 
"Yeah, are you going to be okay? If you don't want to go, it's fine, really. I understand." Donghae said while gently rubbing Jessica's back with the hand that was embrancing her. His gentle touches got Jessica more sleepy and it felt comfortable to her.
"No, I want to go. Don't worry. I am the one who needs to ask you if you're going to be okay. It's harder for you." she lifted her head from his collarbone to look at him. He gave her a light smile and nodded.
"I'm going to be fine as long as you're by my side." he said. Jessica got closer to him and kissed his lips.
"I love you." she whispered after breaking the kiss.
"I love you too." Donghae responsed and he turned off the lamp who was on the nightstand by his side of the bed. 
Jessica returned her head to his collarbone and rested her hand on his chest and Donghae embranced her. She put her leg between his and closed her eyes. 

The next morning they woke up a bit late, it was soon noon and the sun who was hiding yesterday finally appeared. It wasn't depressed anymore and the traces of the rain dissapeared. Donghae opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the big window who was showing a nice view of the city. The sunlights were reflecting the center of their room. He rubbe his eyes and ruffled his light brown hair. Jessica was still sleeping beside him. He looked at her and caressed her cheek. Their breakfast was served while they were sleeping and it was waiting for them in the little dining room. 
Donghae didn't want to eat alone, ne never liked that and he decided to wait for Jessica to wake up. He snuggled his head on to the white pillow and got closer to Jessica who's gold red lock escaped and fell on her face. Donghae carefully removed it making her move from her position. She slowly opened her eyes and gave Donghae a light morning smile.
"
I'm sorry for waking you up." Donghae apologized making her giggle.
"You don't have to apologize silly, it's good you woke me. What time is it?" she asked.
"Almost noon, we were sleeping for a long time." Donghae answered while playing with her fingers.
"How wouldn't we, it was a exhausted day yesterday." she said.
"Breakfast is ready, are you hungry?" he asked still playing with her little fingers. She didn't mind, she actually liked it.
"I'm starving!" she smiled and got up. Donghae followed her to the dining room and they had breakfast.
"So what are we going to do today?" she asked and took a bite of her bread.
"Well, I want to show you my favorite place here." he replied.
"Really, what is it?" Jessica got curious.
"You'll see." Donghae smirked. "But you have to to wait until tonight. It's prettier at night." 
"I hate when I have to wait." she puted cutely. Donghae laughed and pinched her cheek. 
"But we can take a nice walk now. It's a really nice day. Later we could start searching for the apartments." Donghae suggested.
"Sure, I'm going to take a shower, I won't be long and we can go." she took the last sip of her morning coffee and got up from her chair. Donghae managed to pull her by her waist and she fell in his lap. He places his hands around her waist and leaned his head on her back.
"I love you." he whispered to her. Donghae would always tell her those three words everyday. She never got sick of it because she felt the same. Donghae meant a lot to her and the past year they spent together as a couple was the most beautiful one. She was really happy to have a guy like him, and he was the luckiest guy in the world because he had her. He would always tak about Jessica with so much excitement, proud and it was obvious he was crazy about her. It was hard for Jessica to get his heart and trust because when she first met him, he seemed like a dead person inside. He didn't have will to do anything and he rarely showed any emotions. When they got to know each other, Jessica found out about the reason he was like that and on that day she promised to herself to make him happy again. 
"I love you too." she smiled and caressed his hands.

When Jessica went to get ready, Donghae went to the balcony and looked at the view that Seoul was giving to him. He was looking at the buildings, at the streets, people. Everything was the same. He kinda missed his town no matter how many bad memories were resting here. He tried to remember Seoul as the town who brought him happiness but all that happiness was gone on that tragic day. He sighed remembering the reason he came back. Tomorrow will be 6 years since Jinae died and the first time after 5 years he will visit her grave. The thing he was the most afraid was the meeting with the person he hated the most-his brother. He didn't heard a thing about him after he left and he didn't have the needs to know anything. He tried so hard to gain the real brother love from Aiden through his childhood but Aiden never treated him as a brother. They were the same by appearance but inside they were two different worlds. When Donghae got older he stopped trying. Aiden has become a person who didn't care about anyone but himself and Donghae gave up trying to change him. When Jinae entered his life he wanted to protect her from his brother but he failed. He always blamed himself a bit for not protecting her enough from him, who knows, she might still be alive now. But then, he wouldn't got to know Jessica who was his world now. 
"Ready." the sweet voice was heard behind him as he felt two small hands back hugging him.
Donghae turned around and leaned his back on the fence. He pulled Jessica close to him and gaze into her dark eyes.
He enjoyed looking at he rdark eyes in which he easily got lost. Those two eyes was one of the main reasons he fell for her. 
Jessica got closer to him and they lips met. After breaking the kiss Donghae gave her a warm hug. They enjoyed in moments like this were words weren't necessary. 

After Donghae got ready, they left the hotel and went to a beautiful park who was full on people. Kids were playing and running and couples were walking enjoying the beautiful day. Donghae and Jessica were holding hands ans slowly walked through the park. Donghae was observing every part of the park he used to spent time with Eunhyuk, Jinae...
"Bringing back memories, huh?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah, I missed this actually." he replied focusing on her now. "I'm happy to show you the things that have a big meaning to me. This city was a special one. So many things happened here, good, bad..." he sighed. "You being here is the most wonderfull thing now." 
Jessica squeezed his hand tighter and gave him a smile who could say just how she felt. Happy because her wish came true. Donghae was happy again and she was proud of herself. It was hard for both of them, but they were together now and that was the most important thing in that moment.