Aiden

New chance to love

Donghae felt a huge relief in his chest when he finally came to Jinae's grave. Every year he felt really guilty for not being there, for not doing what he did today. But, after this, the feeling of guilt dissapeared because he had a feeling that Jinae was now happy up there and that she was glad to see him with Jessica, happy. That was the most importan thing to him. Nothing else mattered in that moment, the way she died, the person who was responsible for her death, nothing, just the fact that he was again with her in a way. 
After they left the flowers, the candles and said their prayers, Donghae and Jessica left the cemetery. The rain stopped and little sunlights appeared through the grey clouds. Donghae looked at the sky and smiled. It was her, she was happy.

While they were walking, Donghae noticed a familiar figure from far away. That gold hair, that walk. It was him. Donghae felt like someone punched him in the stomach and stabed his heart. He felt shivers down his spine and thought he won't be able to do another step anymore. 
"Jessica, let's go to the other way, it's shorter." Donghae suggested, hoping that Jessica won't notice his behaviour and that she will agree.
"Sure, why not." she said, giving Donghae a feeling of relief. He didn't want to face his brother now. On the six year's anniversary of the person who died because of Aiden. He was walking in the direction to the cemetery, holding a bouquet of white roses probably, he couldn't tell because he was to far away. He was praying inside that Aiden didn't notice him because Donghae didn't have the strenght to explain to Jessica everything right now. The pain was big and he was to weak to handle it all today. 
Jessica and Donghae continued their way and Donghae didn't dare to look back to see where his brother is. He wanted to leave all that aside a bit. 
"Jessica, thank you. You don't even know how much all this means to me. God, I'm so lucky to have you." Donghae spoked. Jessica looked at him and gave her boyfriend a warm smile.
"Don't thank me, I will go with you wherever. And this day is really special to me and coming there today was something I was waiting for a long time." Jessica said and held him beneath his hand, cuddling to his shoulder. 
They continued their walk home talking about good memories of Jinae, remembering her.

Aiden on the other hand, has just arrived at the tomb, with white roses also. He wouldn't forget what were her favorite flowers because on every birthday Donghae would beside the present, give her a bouquet of white roses. 
The man stood forzen in front of the resting place of the person who he killed by accident. He was never charged for anything because the other car bumped into them but yet, Donghae blamed him for everything. Aiden didn't bother to defend himself because he knew how stuborn his brother was so instead, he just quietly took all the charges against him.
He never dared to metion that Jinae actually mean him something much more than a friend. He loved her, by his side, probably more than Donghae but he never got the chance to show it. Jinae choosed his brother instead of him and that hurt him like hell. He tried to froet her by being with other women but it would always end dumping them after a week maybe because no one was like her. No matter how hard he tried, she was always on his mind and always near him. The image of her loving Donghae, kissing him, hugging him was hauting Aiden everywhere he looked but he never showed a bit of emotions. He never did and that was the thing that seperated the brothers apart. The fact that Aiden never showed any affection towards his brother was something that was a problem a long time ago and even Jinae knew about it but she tried to defend Aiden as much as she could because she probably knew, deep inside that Aiden has feelings, that Aiden loves someone.
 
Since Jinae died, and Donghae left, Aiden would visit her grave almost every day. When Donghae was still around, he would avoid him and visit her pretty late, when no one would come. 
He would let all hidden feelings out and show the real him to Jinae, although he wasn't there in person. Just like Donghae, not a day would pass by that Aiden didn't think of her and he tried to bring his life back to normal but it was hard. His brother now hating him more than he ever did and on the other hadn a feeling of guilt and a feeling of never ending sadness was in Aiden who completly changed after that day. He was dead inside also because just like his younger brother, he lost the only person he ever loved. 
"He visited you didn't he? As I could tell, he had someone with him. Probably a new girlfriend. Did he cry Jinae, did he remembered how he left everything, left the memory of you here and went away. Did he felt guilt? I wish he did. I miss you my dear Jinae, a lot. You probably know that because I say and think that everyday to myself. I'm sorry for everything my pretty angel. Six years has passed just like that yet the pain is the same. I wish you knew how much it hurts my dear to be like this, frozen inside, dead. I don't have any emotions, I can't even cry because I'm dying inside. Slowly and painfully dying but I won't let the memory of you die, it will live, remember that. If Donghe won't, I will. Me, who loved you so much, unlike him who dared to find a replacement for you. Ah... I hope everything is fine up there, that you're the brightest star at night and that you shine like thousands of them at once." Aiden spoked after a couple minutes of silent and after minutes of staring at the picture of hers.