Revenge

New chance to love

After their meeting for the first time in 6 years, Aiden couldn't stop thinking about that Jessica. He was nervous and mad because of the fight but glad he said everything to Jessica who didn't have a clue what her boyfriend was hiding and he was hoping that this was the first step of his revenge. He didn't want to let Donghe win again and he wanted to destroy every joy he had in him and break him, just like he was for 6 years. He was hiding the real him and didn't dare to show it to anyone and just turn this endless sadness into anger and revenge. 
He couldn't help himself but to notice the way Jessica was looking at Donghae. It was the look Jinae would always give to Donghae, a warm and nice one and he was jelaous. Jelaous because he needed that look, he needed love and someone to accept his cold heart and melt it but that one person was long gone and now Aiden found a trace of her in Jessica, and he hated to admit that. 

He wanted him to suffer just like he suffered during their love. He wanted his twin to feel broken and empty just like he is and he didn't want him to be happy again, forgeting the memory of his first love and moving on like that, with a girl by his side who can remind him of Jinae. He thought that revenge of his will never be done but now, he has a good target.

Jessica Jung.

The morning sun hided behind the white clouds only letting little traces through it, shining the buildings. 
Jessica woke up, feeling excited than ever. The sun greeted her with those little shades nad made her mood even better. She decided to return to her Donghae and she couldn't wait to see him again, to kiss him and hug him. Hyoyeon was already awake, making coffee. Jessica entered the kitchen, wearing the brightes smile. 
"Woah, what happened to you?" Hyoyeon asked, pouring the coffee. 
"I called Donghae last night. I miss him like crazy Hyoyeon and after I told you how we met, those memories returned and I just... I love him so much and I can't leave him, I can't break his heart." Jessica sighed. 
"I understand and it's okay. I'm really happy for you guys and go ahead girl! Get ready and return to Donghae." Hyoyeon clapped excited about the situation making Jessica giggle. 
Jessica rushed to the bedroom and packed her stuff, took a quick shower and dressed into skinny grey jeans and white blouse. She sprayed her favorite parfume and returned to the kitchen.
"Hyoyeon, I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for accepting me in your home and thank you for being my support." Jessica hugged the blond who was beyond happy and proud of her friend.
"Don't thank me. I'm happy to help." Hyoyeon responded and fixed Jessica orange hair.
"You're ready to meet your prince." Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her friend once more before she left.
"I'll call you." Jessica waved before entering the elevator. 


In that moment her phone ringed and Hyoyeon glanced at the screen seeing Hyuk's name.
"Hey babe." she answered.
"Hi Hyo, are you at work?" the boy asked.
"No, I just walked Jessica out, she's going home." Hyoyeon proudly announced.
"Really?! H-how come? Why didn't Donghae told me about it?" Hyuk sounded confused.
"She told me how they met last night and she decided to call him and they worked everything out." the blonde explained.
"Oh, that's great! I wanted to go to his house but I won't bother them so I'll come here, to bother my girl." Hyuk laughed, making Hyoyeon chuckle.
"Oh really? Come quickly, I have to go to work." she quickly said and hung up to get ready before her boyfriend arrives.
She couldn't be more happier because everything seemed like it's going to be okay, that everyone is going to be happy. 

It only seemed like that. 

 

Aiden lighted his third cigarette this morning. He was walking down the street,  passing by people like a ghost, looking around without emotions, empty. Soon, his lips formed a smirk when he saw her passing the road.

"Showtime." he said to himself and started to follow the girl with her suitcases.