Happy birthday

New chance to love

"Ready beautiful?" Aiden looked at Jessica who was deep in her seat, holding Aiden's hand tightly.

She shortly nodded. "Promise you won't leave me alone there..." she whispered.
"Never baby. You're only mine and I'm not letting you go." he said and kissed her one last time before they go. He started the car and they took off. Jessica was sleepy because of the dose Aiden gave her so soon she fell asleep. 

It's Aiden and Donghae's birthday, October 15, and today is the day when Jessica and him are coming back to show everyone that Jessica belongs only to him now. He was excited to see the look on his brother's face when the two of the appear on the door-a perfect birthday present for his brother. Today is the day when Donghae will feel all the pain he Aiden was feeling when Jinae was in his arms. Now his precious Jessica was all his, she put all her trust in him and he was more than happy because of that. 

Something did change during this 6 months. Aiden started to really fall for Jessica and he was finding it hard to admit it, but as days were passing by, he is slowly starting to accept the feelings, new and strange feelings which he didn't felt for a long time, since Jinae was still around. 

One more reason to stay with Jessica and not let anyone separate them.

The ride lasted for two hours and Jessica woke up half and hour before they arrived. 
"Did you sleep well?" Aiden asked, not taking his eyes of the road.
"Mhm, I'm sorry but I really felt tired." Jessica yawned, snuggling into the seat and crossing her arms.
"It's okay baby. We're almost there." he smiled.
"I'm scared." she said quietly, covering her lips with the sleeves of her sweater.
"He won't hurt you as long as I'm there Jessica, remember that." Aiden consoled her and glanced with her, flashing a smile. Jessica stared at his dark eyes, who weren't mysterious to her anymore. During this 6 months, she got use to them and each day they would show the secrets they hide. Love, care, protection. 
Jessica smiled back and turned her head to look out the window. The un was shining brightly, not showing a trace from the last night rain that was pouring like crazy. The sky was clear and blue. 

--

"Happy birthday Donghae!" Siwon, Donghae's friend from high-school entered the hallway of Donghae's aparment, followed by Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Amber, Jessica's and Donghae's friend from America. There were ballong and Donghae's favorite cake, along with presents.
"Thank you guys, you really shouldn't have." Donghae smiled, hugging each one. 
"It's your birthday, yes we should have. Here." Amber said, handing him the present. 
If there wasn't for his friends, Donghae would probably die from sadness and loneliness. The fact that they came to sruprise him with all these gifts meant a lot to him even though he wasn't in the mood to celebrate anything, but he was really happy because his close friends came to visit him.

"I made coffee, do you want some?" Donghae asked after putting all the things away.
"Yeah sure." they all answered.
"But first, open the presents." Hyoyeon said.

Dongahe opened the first gift. It was a beautiful black watch, the second gift was a stuffy Nemo toy, from his favorite cartoon, the third was a perfume and the forth one was a bracelet which had "D" and "J" on it. It was from Hyoyeon who designed it by herself. Donghae's eyes were watery but he managed to control them. He didn't want to cry on his birthday and make the atmosphere awkward and sad. He was touched and really happy. He immediately put the bracelet on his hand in the memory of Jessica. He wanted to celebrate this day with her, but each day was the same, without  word about her. 

"Thank you so much guys, this is beautiful." 

Amber, Siwon and Hyoyeon couldn't stay too long  because they all had to go to work. Only Eunhyuk stayed since he was working in the afternoon. 
"Donghae, you don't have to pretend anymore." Hyukjae sighed after the three of them left. He knew Donghae too well and all those fake smiles weren't necessary for Eunhyuk to realise that Donghae wasn't truly happy. And he understood. He was looking at his best friend broken fro six months and because of his brother who is probably the meanest person alive. Because of him Donghae was living in expectation that Jessica will appear on the door with her old smile.

Donghae looked at his friend, and the light smile he had dissapeared. Only the sad look in his brown eyes was still present. He was down, looking at the bracelet that he got.
"I miss her more than anything." Donghae said.
"I know." Hyukjae whispered. His heart hurt like hell seeing Donghae so devistated even on his birthday. The two of them spent a while in comfortable silence. Donghae looking at the bracelet and Hyukjae drinking his coffee. 

 

Suddenly, a knock on the door caugh their attention. 
"Are we expecting someone else?" Donghae glanced at Hyukjae.
"No, I don't think so." th eblond shook his head and his eyes followed Donghae who went to open the door.

Donghae stood frozen in front of his brother who was smirking and holding Jessica's hand tightly. Jessica was behind him, hiding and her eyes showed hear. Donghae felt like something stabbed him in the heart and he was comepletly paralyzed.

"Hello Donghae, happy birthday."