Confession

New chance to love

"I'm asking you for the last time Aiden, did you kill Ah Jinae?!" the inspector yelled furiously, punching his fists on the table. 

Aiden stared at the grey, cold table with a smirk on his face, amused how he managed to iritate the older man. They were in the room for 6 hours, the inspector trying to get every single detail about Jessica's kidnap and about Jinae and Aiden playing games with him, not being to cooperative about the whole thing. His expressions weren't showing any sign of regret or repentance, acutally he was angry because his perfect plan didn't work till the end how he imagined. 

"You have no choice but to admit it all Aiden. You're already charged for kidnapping the using illegal drugs on the victim, you're lucky she's still alive! We can easily analyse the car in which you were on the day of the accident but if you admit it, it will be less work." the inspector said, crossing his arms over his chest, still waiting for Aiden to say something.

He lifted his head to face the inspector and nodded. He was already bored with this and simply nodded. 
The inspector sighed in relief because after 6 hours he already felt he'll go crazy because all of this aggravation. He sat across the Aiden, now much calmer.

"Why and how did you do it?" he asked, looking at him with pity eyes, feeling sad because a life has been taken away. He hated this part of the job, when he faces the killer and finds out all the sick reasons why he or she ended someones life so coldly. But one thing was sure, there was no good excuse of killing a person.

After he confessed, Aiden knew there wasn't any way out anymore. He was living with the fact that he killed Jinae, that he broke the car and made it crash to another one, killing the girl he loved. It hurt like crazy, each day even more because he never felt that feeling of being loved by the person he wanted the most. He has been acting cold and tough for the past six hours, playing with the inspector's nerves but he had enugh of it now. It was time to tell the whole story because he is going to spent the big part of his life in prison anyway.

The recorder that's been wroking since morning was on the table, recording every single word Aiden said. Aiden glanced at it and then at the inspector who waited for his answer.

"She loved him and it was driving me crazy..." 

Flashback

"Aiden, can you please pick me up and drive me to Donghae's work?" Jinae asked over the phone, checking herself on the mirror after doing her make-up.

"Yeah, sure but, where is your car? Is it broken?" he asked confused.

"It's broken. It's raining and I don't feel safe in a taxi when it's raining. I trust you so... is it a problem?" 

"No, not at all. I'm coming in 10 minutes." Aiden replied and quickly got ready to get her. He liked and cheished every second with her. He liked everything about her, from her hair, eyes and figure to her warm and kind heart that was melting his cold one. Her contagious laughter would always make his heart race and he like that feeling in his stomach whenever he was beside her. But even though he was happy because she made him like that, his heart was broken. He never loved anyone as much as he loved Jinae and the fact that's she's in a relationship with his twin brother, the one he never had a good relationship was making him both sad and angry. But again, she was somehow calming him down and she was the reason why he didn't fight with his brother often than before. 

The grey clouds covered the sky and the rain was getting heavier and heavier each time and Aiden was irritated by it. He soon drived in front of Jinae's apartment where she waited for him under her red umbrella. She smiled seeing him and quickly entered the car. 

"Hi, I'm really sorry for bothering you with this." she apologized with her pretty eyes. Aiden chuckled at her apologies because he was capable to walk the whole Earth for her and this little drive didn't mean a thing to him.

"Stop it silly, it's okay. I like being with you." he admitted making her giggle. 

"I like being with you too. I honestly don't know why Donghae is like that to you." she said with a sad expression. She hated when the two of them fighted and her defending Aiden caused fight between her and Donghae. 

"It's because I care for you too much, I guess." he laughed, hiding the true meaning of this. Jinae felt weir with what he said but decided to ignore it. 

"I wish he could see you how I do." she sighed.

"And how do you see me young lady?" he smiled, with his eyes focused on the wet road.

"I see you as a nice and kind guy who has a good heart but it's afraid to show it to other people. I truly hope you will find someone who will love you for this. You're really amazing Aiden." she confessed with a bright smile. 

"Then why don't you love me?" he blurted out, not believing what just came out of his mouth. Jinae stared at him shocked by what he said.

"Aiden what are you talking about?" 

"If you think all these things about me, why don't you love me?" he repeated, glancing at her.

"I do love you-"

"But not as a guy, but as a friend! Why don't you love me like him?!" 
He was going crazy from this sad feeling in his chest whenever she tells him how great he is because he knew she won't love him as much as he loves her.

"Aiden, what-what has gone into you? Donghae is my boyfriend for a long time and I love him." she said, a bit angry.

"You don't even know how many troubles he caused me. He stole everything from me and he is stealing you too!" he yelled, now looking only at her. 

"Aiden look on the road!" she screamed at him, feeling scared because she hated to drive on a rainy day and these rain drops blocking the view.

"If you won't be mine, you won't be anyone elses!" he yelled, looking again on the road and drove into a car who was driving in an opposite direction. All he could hear was Jinae's screams and then a crash. Everything then went silent and all he could see is black.

End of flashback

The inspector looked at Aiden who's eyes were cold as ice. He couldn't believe how calmly he ust told his side of the story that it made him sick. He couldn't believe that there is such a cold and heartless person as Aiden. He sighed and turned off the recorder, then he peeked his head out of the room to call the police officers to take Aiden to the cell. Aiden was taken away in silent, with his eyes glued to the floor, leaving the inspector alone in the room.

"Good evening Mister Lee. I just wanted to inform you that your brother just admitted to kill Ah Jinae." the inspector said in dissapointement to Donghae who was on the other line.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New chapter!! ^^ Hello everyone! So, this is an Aiden chapter and I know I said I will write a Haesica one but I had a feeling that this part will fit perfectly so I promise you that the next one will be Haesica, and that's for sure! I'll try to update it tonight so finger cross~ I'll do my best for you guys. Thank you for commenting and subscribing and please continue, it make me really happy seeing your positive comments about the story! Thank you guys!