Don't go

New chance to love

They didn't resemble physically, Jinae had different features than Jessica, her hair was shorter than hers and darker. Her eyes were brighter than Jessica's but there was something in Jessica that reminded him of Jinae. The way she would hide her pearl white teeth when she would laugh, her face expressions when she's surprised, happy, sad. Her favorite flowers are white roses, just like Jinae's. When Jessica wakes up, she would look at Donghae just like Jinae did, peacefully, without saying a word and just smiled to him with her pretty lips. It brought peace and calm to Donghae because there were little traces of Jinae in her. It all came to him when Jessica asked him that question.

"Are you with me because I'm similar to Jinae?"

He wasn't even aware that he was searching for Jinae in her, but he never wanted to. Mention of her name would brough tears to his eyes, so why would he date someone who has the same habits as her? That wasn't the reason why he was with Jessica and he had to prove it to her. 

"No, Jessica. You two are different stories. Yeah, maybe you have some thing in common but I would never do that to you, ever." Donghae said passing through his hair nervously. The fact that he couldn't hold her in his arms right now was killing him and also the fact that she was crying her eyes out, scared from the scene that just happened and shocked to hear the biggest secret of his. He hated to see her crying and especialy now when he was the reason why. 
She was now staring at the ground, dubmfounded while her tears were streaming down her pale and redish face. 

"Jessica?" Donghae called her name to focuse her eyes on him, but she didn't react. She kept staring down. 
"I don't believe you." she spoked, with a husky voice. It was a slap in the face for Donghae who was heartbroken now. 
"What? Jessica don't do this to me!" he begged, taking a step closer to her. Jessica now looked at him straight in the eyes. The image of him became blury because of the tears.
"I don't even know who you are anymore! You lied to me Donghae! How do you think I will believe in your words now? I left my life in L.A. to be here with you!" she said, wiping her tears from her cheeks. 
"Jessica, I love you. I told you before that you are the one who saved me. You are something so special to me and I-"
"I don't know in what to believe anymore Donghae." she cut him off. 
"You're going to let that bastard ruin this?! Just because of his words?" he snapped. His eyes were filled with tears, just waiting to fall to his face.
"You know he's right!!" she yelled at him. It was the first time that they were like that to each other and it was tearing both apart. Jessica, who founded out about Donghae's past and the reason why his girlfriend died. Hearing Aiden's words woke up the old feeling of being a replacement and now realising that she has some common things with Jinae, made her believe that it was all true and that his "I love you" wasn't really for her.
Donghae, who was trapped in lies, needed to prove to Jessica that his love is pure and that even though she is similar to Jinae in some ways, it weren't the things that made him fall in love with her.

"I need time. Just, leave me alone for a while and give me some time to think about it all." Jessica said, now with a lower tone. She felt sick in her stomach and weakness in her knees. She might be facing a long battle with herself and her beliefs that the love story that is lasting for a year might be a big fat lie.
"You know I can't do that. You're alone in this town and I can't take it being without you by my side. Jessica, please just let me prove it to you that you are unique and that I love you for who you are." Donghae said desperatly but Jessica just shook her head.
"No, I need some time alone, to think about everything. You really hurt me Donghae and I lost trust in you hearing all that things. Please, just let me be alone for a while. I will find a place and if not, I will go back to L.A." she said with sadness in her voice. She hated herself for doing this but she didn't have a choice. She was shocked and felt betrayed. But she still loved him with all her heart.
Donghae couldn't say anything anymore. The tears took control of him and he could see anything in front of him because of the tears. Jessica was gone now, heartbroken just as him, alone and sad. Everything they wanted in Seoul was ruined in a minute and Donghae blamed himself the most.

Aiden went to his apartment with a feeling of relief and anger in the same time. He washed the blood from his lip and the area under the eye. He was satisfied to see the look on Donghae's face when he face him. Shock, fear and sadness. He was glad to see him like that because he didn't kept his promise he said to Jinae. The one that he will love her forever. He found someone new, forgeting about Jinae. Aiden cursed the moments when he didn't tell Jinae how he really felt, the only girl he truly love. But now, she was gone and his feeling with her and now there was only anger, rage and sadness in Aiden who wanted to show Donghae how is it. He did a horrible thing telling Jessica everyting but he wanted to show his brother how he felt when he took away Jinae from him and captured her heart. Now he will do the same thing to him, and now he will do anything so succeed.