Where are you?

New chance to love

Donghae woke up earlier than ever. He was happier than ever and couldn't wait to see his Jessica at the door, smiling with the smile that he loves, to hug him with her warm arms, to kiss her pink lips and to feel the scent of her perfume he loves the most. He needed her so badly. Minutes lasted like years even though he did everything he needed to do, took a shower, made coffee and drinked 2 cups, cleaned the place and now he was walking around the apartment, waiting to hear the knock he wanted to hear since she called him last night. The place was empty and so sad without her and her side of the bed was untouched and cold, waiting for her. She said she would arrive first thing in the morning and he waited, alone even though he hated to be alone. For the past two day, he was always with Eunhyuk who kept him company but it wasn't it, she wanted Jessica.


Hours passed and it was already one o'clock in the afternoon. Donghae started to get nervous and his walking around the apartment was still present. He decided to call Hyoyeon since Jessica was at her place. Every beep made Donghae more nervous. He was shaking his leg and waited for Hyoyeon to pick up.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon answered. Donghae sighed in relief hearing her voice and he thought that his nervousness will be gone as soon as she tell him what he wants to hear, that Jessica is with her.
"Hey, Hyoyeon, is Jessica with you?" he asked trembling.
"No, she left at 9 o'clock to see you. You didn't talk to her?" she asked. Donghae felt like something punched him in the stomach and his blood rushing through his veins. He started to get scared, since she doesn't know the city too well and hundered thoughts passed through his mind.
"No, I didn't, she told me she'll come home in the morning, and it's like one o'clock." he started to panic.
"Donghae, calm down, did you try calling her?" she asked. Donghae started to feel like an idiot for forgetting to call her, but he thought that she's still at Hyoyeon's house. Maybe all that nervousness and panic made him forget about that important thing.
"Wait, I'll call her, I wanted to call you first because I though you guys are together. I'll call you later." Donghae said and hung up, immediately calling Jessica.
He called her 5 times and everytime the machine answered. The last time he called, the machine said that her phone is turned off. Okay, enough a good reason to start panicking. He called Hyoyeon again, telling her what happened now. 
"Okay, now I'm starting go get scared. I'm at work, but I'll manage to come to your place. Call Eunhyuk." she said.
Donghae did what she told him to do and told Eunhyuk everything. He got scared for her and rushed to Donghae's house.


When the couple arrived, they saw Donghae scared to death, staring at the wall. 
"We need to call the police." Donghae said to them when they entered the living room.
"Okay, listen, if you want to report her like missing, you need to wait 24 hours. She's lost maybe and her phone died, I don't know. Let's start looking for her." Eunhyuk announced and they rushed out of the apartment, equally scared.