BONUS Chapter

New chance to love

A fresh and sunny morning arrived after rainy and grey days. The city finally came alive and since it was spring, the sleepy flowers came alive, showing all their beauty. The cherry blossoms were everywhere, proudly showing their beautiful flowers. Green, pink, red and many different colors ruled the city making it more alive and spring like. The cemetry was quiet and only the singing of the birds on trees were heard.

"Mommy can I put the flowers here?" a little girl with her black hair in pigtails asked. She was wearing a light pink dress with a vest in the same color and she looked adorable. She was looking at the picture of a beautiful young girl with her big black eyes, holding the flowers in her hands.

"Yes baby you can. Put it next to the little angel." her mother said. The little girl nodded and put it as her mother told her and returned to the place were her parents stood, streaching her arms, wanted to be held. 

Her mother smiled at her adorable daughter and took her in her arms. Her little baby hands were wrapped around her mother's neck and their cheeks touched. 

"Daddy where is this girl?" she asked, turning her head to her father who's eyes were on the picture. His lips formed a smiled looking at the familiar, pretty face. 

"She's up there. You know when you show me the brightest star in the sky? Well that star is her." her father replied. 

 

"Then she's a pretty star, right?" 

"Yes, she is." her dad said with a smile. "Do you want to tell her something?"

"She can hear me?" the little girl had a confused look on her face.

"Of course she can honey. Tell her whatever you want." her mother added.

"You are very pretty Miss Jinae. I hope you are dancing with pretty baby angels. My mommy and daddy think of you every day and I wish you can watch on us everyday." she said with a cute little voice of hers, melting her parents' hearts.

"That was very beautiful Bada, good job baby." Donghae said and kissed his little girls' forehead.

"Daddy, you say something too." she said.

"Jinae, this is our blessing, our gift, Bada. I really wanted her to meet you, and as you can hear, she thinks you're very pretty. We always talk about you, show her your pictures and videos of singing and playing the piano and guess what? She wants to play it too. Ah, my pretty Jinae, I hope you are resting and enjoying like you said. We are truly happy now, you know and not a day passes by that we don't think about you." Donghae said glancing at his beautiful wife and little girl, the one that they've been waiting for so long and the one who brought so much happiness and joy. 

She had her mother's eyes, full of pureness and happiness and he could recognise himself in her walk, laugh and cute expression. They called her Bada, like Donghae always wanted to call his daughter and since she came to the world, their life became even more perfect. Before she was born, Jessica and Donghae promised to bring her to Jinae's resting place because she was and still is a big part of their life and they wanted to show her their daughter.

Life was going well for them. Bada was already 5 years old, a little, happy girl who went to kindergared and had a lot of friends. She slowly started to play the piano since her father told her about Jinae and her talent and since that day all Bada wanted to do it to play the piano. As for Hyukjae and Hyoyeon, they were married for a year and a half already and they were expecting a little boy. Bada is very excited to have little cousin as she likes to call him even though Hyukjae isn't Donghae's brother but she still calls him uncle and Hyoyeon auntie. 

Aiden was still in prison and not Donghae or Jessica visited him since he was sented. They still don't have the strenght to see him and to talk to him about everything. Maybe one day they will visit him and tell him about Bada and to finally listen to him and his reasons and feelings. Until then, they will continue their happy life like it was. Bada was surrounded with a wonderful family, a great grandparents, a crazy aunt Krystal and her boyfriend Taemin in who Bada has a crush and she always plays and dances with him; and she has wonderful, strong parents who went through hell. Both of them suffered a lot to have their happiness. Donghae lost a a woman who he loved so much and later on he met Jessica who woke up everything that died in him and made him happy all over again. Jessica was a victim of jelaousy and sad past that both brothers didn't want to let go off yet together, they concored everything and now they are here, proudly standing in front of the resting place of a girl who was guarding them all the way.

"Mommy, now you." Bada turned her head to her mother.

"Jinae, I want to thank you for never leaving us and for taking care of us. Thank you for bringing Donghae in my life and thank you for leaving so much love and kidness. I hope you like our little girl and that you will take care of her as you are of us all these years." Jessica said and kissed her daughters black hair. Bada leaned her head on her mother's shoulder and closed her eyes, resting.

"Thank you my angel." Donghae whispered and smiled, looking at the picture of his first love, his wonderful guardian angel. He approached to his wife who was holding sleepy Bada and kissed her cheek. 

"I love you so much." he said to her and caressed Bada's head as she snuggled more to her mother's neck.

"I love you too Donghae." Jessica replied feeling his arms around her waist. They both stayed too look at Jinae's resting place, both remembering her while their daughter was now slowly drifting to sleep, like a little angel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here it is guys!! The last chapter! I want to thank everyone who subscribed! This was my second story and I was so happy and surprised to see how many of you really liked it and started to comment and upvote and subscribe. I really hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I did writing it. Thank you for every comment you wrote, encouraging me and telling me your opinion. I love you guys a lot! Thank you and bye!! <3