Hopeless

New chance to love

The police started to look for Jessica and Aiden in every part of Seoul. Aiden called her parents who were in L.A. and along with her sister Krystal, they arrive to Seoul to be there when they find their daughter. They didn't think about negative things, they knew Jessica will be found and any other solution was impossible for them. That faith they had was keeping Donghae on his feet. He thought he will go crazy from this waiting and lack of informations. He was blaming himself because if he told her the truth earlier, they wouldn't fight about it and Jessica would still be here, with him. The hate he had towards his brother was now even bigger. He never thought that he would hate someone like this, especially his own brother, his blood. 

Eunhyuk got really worried about his best friend who was hurt again. He still didn't forget the pain he was feeling when Jinae died and how broken he was. He hardly managed to move on and now when he was finally happy, something horrible happened again. Eunhyuk himself was really scared for Jessica and tired, for the sake of Donghae to keep the faith that she will return but then, it was Aiden who took her away and God knows what was in his head to do that. No one knew what will be his next move. Will he call, will he look for money because if he is, Donghae was able go give everything he has just he can have Jessica by his side again.
Days passed and police wasn't giving any encouraging words for Jessica's family, friends and boyfriend.
Donghae spent his days in the apartment, hardly moving, eating or sleeping. Other friends of his were always around, trying to make him eat and to rest but he didn't listen to anyone. He needed her and only her. 
In the middle of the night, while he was lying on the couch, staring through the TV, he decided to take things into his own hands. He dressed and decided to look for Jessica once again, if he has to, he will turn every block in Seoul upside down.

He looked in every dark and hidden street, in every abandoned building, everywhere he could remember, but nothing, not a trace of Jessica or Aiden. He welcomed the first traces of the sun sad and broken, alone. He though he will die from all the sadness and lost hope. If something happened to her, he would probably die because his already broken heart wouldn't bear all that pain. There were nights when he would force himself to sleep two or three hours and everytime he prayed that when he opens his eyes, that everything was just a bad dream and that Jessica is sleeping beside him but she wasn't there. 
He returned home and checked his phone which he left home. There were 10 missed calls from Hyukjae. A little light of hope came to him that maybe the police found out something about Jessica. He called him ignoring the fact that it's 6 in the morning.

"H-hello?" Hyukjae answered with a husky, morning voice.
"Hyukjae, did you find out something about Jessica?!" Donghae asked loudly, trying to awake his friend.
"N-no, Donghae where were you?" the blond hissed.
"I was looking for her." Donghae said with a shaky voice, holding back tears.
"Listen, the police is doing everything they can and-"
"Hyukjae, I can't do this, I'll go crazy without her, knowing that that jackass is near her, that he might hurt her." Donghae said, now whispering.
"They will find her, believe me." Hyukjae said with sadness in his voice. He really was trying everything to comfrot his friend, in every way there is.
"Sorry for waking you up, see you later today." Donghae sighed.
His eyes were heavy and he was starting to get sleepy. His head was a mess and it was hurting like hell so a little bit of sleep would be nice for him. 
He took a pill for his headache and went straight to bed with thoughts filled with Jessica.

"Who was that?" Hyoyeon mumbled after Hyukjae ended the conversation. 
"Donghae finally called. He asked if there's any news of Jessica." he answered and fixed the pillow.
"I'm really scared and I just can't watch him like that, so helpless and lost." Hyoyeon said. Even though she didn't know Jessica for so long, she was really kind and nice to her and she was really happy for meeting someone like her and now, in a blink of an eye, she was somewhere, who knows were, scared. Her eyes were filled with tears from the thought that Jessica is alone and frightened.
"Hey, baby, she will come back, safe and sound, okay? Don't cry, it's hurting me seeing you like this." Hyukjae said and pulled her closer to him and wrapped him arms around her tightly, giving her comfort and hope that it will be okay. 
"I love you." she whispered to him and snuggled, feeling a tear droping. Tear for Jessica.