Finally happy

New chance to love

"After three months of recalling the past and the pain all of them went through, watching Aiden almost everyday and feeling angry, sad and heartbroken, it was all over. The judgement day arrived and everyone were really nervous. Jessica tried her best to console Donghae and he did the same thing for her since both of them were in a hard and sad situation. 

They were sitting in the court room, holding hands and waiting for the whole thing to start. Family members, even Jinae's parents were there to support Donghae who they love very much and to finally see the murderer of their daughter after 6 whole years. It was painful for them as for Donghae who had to live that day all over again, telling the court where he was and how he heard the sad news, also he lived it all again listening to his brother telling the court in details the way he killed his brother's girlfriend. He couldn't believe he had the strenght to listen to it all over again even though he had a feeling he's going to lose his mind.

But like always, she was there to make it all better. Jessica, who was also going through a difficult phase, she sticked with Donghae and along with him lived his and hers pain and together they made it. Deep down inside they knew Aiden will pay for everything he did to them and to Jinae. 

Aiden walked in along with two policeman beside him. He glanced at the couple and by now, his look wasn't full of hate, it was sad and desperate.

The judge came also and everyone rised to greet her.

"So, today is the final day of the trial against Aiden Lee, accused for murder, kidnapping and using illegal drugs on the victim." she started. She then began reading the full accusation which lasted 45 minutes, since it was detailed. Aiden remained silent with a cold expression on his face like he usually did each day during his trial, but his eyes weren't cold. He was sad and he covered it all with that cold image of his. 

After the reading, one of the peopel from the jury stood up to read their decision. 

"The jury of the court in Seoul find the defended Aiden Lee guilty for murder, kidnapp and using illegal drugs on the kidnapping victim." the woman announced. Jinae's mother scremed in pain, remembering her pretty little girl. Her feelings were mixed. She began to cry and to pray with her daughter in her mind. She was happy that justice was finally out, but at the end of the day, nothing could bring her little girl back. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon hugged each other, and Hyoyeon couldn't help but to cry too remembering all the pain her best friends and even herself went through. Jessica and Donghae just looked at each other, both crying their eyes out. They instantly hugged each other, both feeling so happy but on the other hand with their thoughts with Jinae. She could now finally rest in peace and they both can finally move on and forget all the horrible things that happened to them.

"I sent you Mr Lee to 30 years of prison for murder, drugs and kidnapping Miss Jung. You will be sent to the State Prison in Seoul today." the judge announced and finished the trial. Aiden was taken away, but before leaving the room he glanced once more at Jessica and Donghae who couldn't stop crying. He felt heartbroken seeing them like that and himself was on the edge to lose it.

After they all left the court room Jessica needed to do something important to her. 

"Excuse me, Mr and Ms Ah?" she shyly approched Jinae's parents. Her mother didn't say a word, instead she just hugged Jessica tightly, crying again. Jessica couldn't help it but to cry too. She wanted to talk to Jinae's parents since Donghae started talking about her. She wanted to see how they are, to talk to them about their daughter.

It was very emotional for her and she felt complete. Donghae watched the two of them hugged like that and looked up in the sky. 

"Baby I hope you're happy and in peace now." he mumbled at the sky, feeling proud, sad and happy in the same time. 

 

 

Two years later

"...I promise I will never let you go. I promise to cherish every single moment with you, to be your support in good and bad times, to cry and smile with you. I promise to love you, to give you all I have until we close our eyes forever." Donghae finished his speach, looking at Jessica who was on the edge to cry, this time from happiness. She had the brightest smile in the room and she looked beautiful in her wedding dress.

"Wonderful. Now, after you finished your vows, we can now continue. The rings please." the priest said. Hyukjae gave Donghae and Jessica the rings so they can begin.

"Do you Lee Donghae take Sooyeon Jung to be your lawful wedding wife? Do you promise to love and cherish her in every moment till death do you apart?" 

"I do." he said with a smile, not taking his eyes off her.

"Do you Sooyeon Jung take Lee Donghae to be your lawful wedding husband? Do you promise to love him and cherish him in every moment until death do you apart?" 

"I do." she said with a shaky voice, chuckling at her happy tears. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest announced. Donghae pulled his now wife closer and gently kissed her, feeling like he's in heaven. This kiss was very special for him since it's the first as husband and wife. After so many trouble and pain, they were finally together, as one.

They were followed with claps and cheers of their close friends, family members, including Jinae's parents' who are a big support to them. They spent two years to get to know Jessica more and they were more than happy to meet someone so nice and kind like her. They often mentioned how she's just like Jinae, humble and innocent.

"How is the new Ms Lee feeling?" he asked touching her belly.

"Couldn't be better!" she said pecking him on the lips and placing her hand on his. "I can't wait these 8 months to pass already! I'm so excited!"

"Me too. After the wedding and everything you young lady will rest most of the time, okay?" Donghae said with a strict look but he couldn't act like that in front of her and soon started laughing.

"Donghae don't think I'm gonna be lock inside. I want to walk around the town, enjoy the sunny days. We need fresh air and sun!" she protested with a giggle. 

"But-"

"No buts, let's go! The guests are waiting for us." she took his hand and pulled him to the hall where the party was.