I'm here

New chance to love

Jessica walked through the city who was unknown for her. She didn't know where she was going. All though Donghae showed her the big part of it, she was still confused and lost. She was crying while walking and the situations was even worse because she didn't saw the big part of the streets because of the tears who made her vision blurry. She was devistated, shocked and sad because of the big secret she found out. The words Aiden said woke up her doubts and she felt like she wasn't good enough. She didn't know what to do now, where to go but one thing was sure-she's won't leave Donghae . She promised that. She remember the words she said to him but she didn't have the heart to do that horrible thing to him. She was just mad and shocked because of the whole situaton, but she wouldn't leave him, not in a million years. She knew through how much pain he's been through and how much he's afraid of being alone and she would never let him feel like that, alone. She jst needed some time to cool off. Hyoyeon came to her mind, her only friend in Seoul and she quickly called her. 
"Hello Jessica!" Hyoyeon answered. 
"Hyoyeon, please, can you pick me up." Jessica's sad and scared voice made Hyoyeon worry.
"Is everything okay?" she asked. "Where are you?"
"I'm, umm, in front of a big building, I think it's a theatre! The building is yellow and behind me is a park and a kindergarden. Do you know where is that?" Jessica tried her best to describe her the place she was at and hoped that Hyoyeon could recognise it.
"I live near, don't move, I'm coming!" Hyoyeon said and hanged up. Jessica felt relived a bit. Her tears dired and her cheeks and her nose was red from the crying. She looked around, hoping to see Hyoyeon and she did. The blonde arrived a couple of minutes later, worried sick.
"Jessica were you crying? What happened? Where is Donghae?" there were so many questions in Hyoyeon's mind. She hugged her friend tight.
"Can we got to your place. Please?" Jessica felt embarrassed to ask Hyoyeon that but she didn't have any choice. 
"Sure. Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked.
"I'll tell you everything when we arrive." Jessica said and the headed to Hyoyeon's place. Luckily, she lived really near by and they arrived really quickly. Hyoyeon made warm coffee and served it to Jessica. 
"Tell me what happened?" Hyoyeon asked her. Jessica took a deep breath and started the story. 
"Donghae's been acting really strange lately and I tried my best to ignore it but today I had enough. He was dragging me through the streets and constantly looked around. I asked him what's wrong and all of a sudden his twin brother appeared!" Jessica explained. Hyoyeon's face turned serious as soon as she heard that the twin brother appeared. 
"You knew who he is?" Jessica asked. Hyoyeon nodded. "I'm sorry. Hyukjae told me not to tell you anything because it's between you guys. I'm sorry." she started to apologize.
"He's right. It's okay. So you know the whole story? There's no need for me to tell you the rest. I got mad at Donghae for not telling me and..."
"Did you broke up?!" Hyoyeon raised her voice.
"No. I think both of us couldn't take that. I just walked away, crying. The guys had a fight because Aiden called me a replacement for Jinae and Donghae lost his act and started to punch him." Jessica said, trying not to cry again. Hyoyeon rubbed her back and sighed. 
"Understand him Jessica. I think your hapiness was the most important thing to him, and it still is. I think you should calm down and talk to him. You can stay here is you want for the night, or two, actually as many as you want. Take your time." Hyoyeon offered. 
"Thank you Hyoyeon, so much. I'm sorry if I'm a trouble to you." 
"No, really, you're not. Hyukjae will talk to Donghae and later on he and you will talk. Don't worry and don't cry anymore. Rest a bit." she smiled to her and took a sip of her warm coffee.
Jessica did as Hyoyeon proposed and took a nap on her bed.

Hyoyeon was drawing sketches of her new collection when someone called her. It was Donghae.
"Hello?" she answered. 
"Hyoyeon, is Jessica here?" Donghae asked, sounding desperate.
"Yes, but she's sleeping. She called me scared as hell and she was crying. Please let her rest and think for a while. I will be with her. Is Hyukjae with you?" she asked after she explained the situation to the boy.
"Yes, I called him. Please let me see her." he begged.
"No, Donghae please listen to me and leave her alone for a while. She's just shocked about the whole thing and she needs time to think and to realise what happened. She didn't mention anything about a breakup if you want to know. Her feelings didn't change." she comforted him. She could hear a sound of relief in Donghae's voice. 
"Fine, I will call you later then to check how is she. Thank you." Donghae said and hanged up.

 

"Her feelings didn't change."

Donghae felt like a huge pressure was gone hearing those words. He knew he wouldn't take the breakup with Jessica and he was sorry for lying to her like that. He just wanted to make sure she is in the right hands for the moment and that she is okay. She still loved him, and that was one of the important things he wanted to hear. She was still his.