New U

New chance to love

A week passed, and each day, making Donghae more hopeless than he already is. The police wasn't bringing them any news about her, it seemed like she was erased from the face of the Earth, just like Aiden. The police contacted everyone he knew, but no one knew a thing. 
Donghae was locked in the apartment, bearly eating or sleeping. Everyone got so worried about him and always had an eye for him. Hyukjae even decided to stop working in his dance studio just so he can be beside Donghae who wasn't telling much. He didn't talk about how he feels because only looking at him would tell how depressed and sad he is.
He couldn't do a thing. Just wait. Everybody could just wait for the news. 

Donghae's faith in God was slowly faiding away, and he hated himself for that. He use to pray every night for God to take care of Jinae and also thaking him for bringing Jessica into his life and now, why isn't she by his side? Two girls, the only girls Donghae ever loved aren't here. Jinae became and angel and Jessica was somewhere near the person Aiden didn't want her to be near. He was scared. He blamed himself the most, he blamed God for doing this, for separatng them like this. He remembered his dream and what Jinae told him.

"Protect her and don't let her get hurt."

He failed. She was somewhere, alone and scared and probably hurt and Dongae can't do anything now. Just wait as seconds and minutes are passing by like hours and days like years. He was desperate.
--
Just how Aiden expected, the drug was working and it was slowly erasing Jessica's memories and getting her trust. She didn't have anyone else now, just him.

"Aiden, is this our home now?" the girls asked, feeling Aiden's fingers on her cheek, going up and down, relaxing her. She was lying on his chest, and could hear his heart beating.
"Yes darling it is. You're now far away from Donghae and I'm going to be here to protect you." his husky voice pierced into her ears. She slowly nodded and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling that Aiden was giving to her. She was starting to get addicted to him. His warm eyes were hiding something dark and she couldn't stop admiring those eyes. Mysterious but kind eyes that were her drug. She couldn't remember who she is anymore and why is she so addicted to this guy who reminds her of a person who left her memory. 

"You're mine now, you know that?" his voice again was heard. He was now gently caressing her orange hair. 
"Mhm." she mumbled and snuggled.

Aiden made her feel like it was her home. He brought her new clothes, make-up, everything just to make sure she never doubts that it wasn't her home. He made a plan. And it's going perfectly well for him. This place is going to be her home from now on and it was her life now. No more Donghae and Jessica, now it was only Aiden in her life, her saviour and the new Jessica or Sooyeon.