Falling

New chance to love

After so many hours of sleeping, Jessica lost the track of time and space. She was completly lost and still confused after Aiden told her what happened. While he wasn't in the room, she had the time to sort everything in her head. At least try to. They looked the same to it wasn't hard for Jessica to picture Donghae doing what Aiden told her he did. No matter how hard she tried, it still didn't bring her any of her memory about that day back which made her frustrated. 
She was still scared and she still wanted to go home no matter what Aiden told her. She was afraid of him too and she didn't forget how he called her a replacement for Jinae.

Tears came to her eyes again as silence in the room was slowly killing her. She could only her her fast breathing and nothing else and that frighted her. White walls were surrounding her and it seemed to her like she was in a mental hospital, like she's crazy. She got off bed and the dizziness she felt was gone after she slept for a long time. It was dawn and the sun was slowly coming out. Jessica was too short to see  the view from the little window so she needed to get on her toes and see where she is. She saw trees and buldings far away. She didn't have a clue where she was and the tour that Donghae took her was still fresh and she hardly managed to find their apartment, well at least she tried to before Aiden or Donghae attacked her. She was doubting and wasn't ready to accept the fact that her boyfriend hurt her. She felt light pain on her forehead. She gently touched it and felt a bangade on that place. 

The image outside wasn't helpful to her at all and tht made her more miserable. Tears which she was holding finally started to fall on her cheeks. She returned to bed and started to cry even harder, mixed with fear, pain and sadness. She wanted to know more about everything and she wanted to remember everything that happened. Slowly, she fell asleep with the last tears streaming down her face, exhausting her again.

--
Aiden woke up a few hous later to check her up. She was curled up and her cheeks were dried from the tears. He was changing the bottle of the drug when Jessica woke up with red eyes, swollen from crying.
"Hey Jessica." Aiden glanced at her while putting the new bottle. Jessica didn't say anything to him, she just let out a short sigh.
"Jessica, were you crying?" he sat down next to her and in that moment she moved away from him. She didn't respond to him. 
Aiden sighed, irritated by her silence. "Come on, please don't cry and talk to me. Don't act like I'm the one who did this to you." 
"What if you did Aiden? You have good reason right? You called me a replacement and it was the first time we saw each other! I want to go home, why are you doing this?" she cried out, feeling the tears again making her eyes burn.
"I didn't Jessica. I can't return you home, he's dangerous. He lost his mind because of Jinae's death and returning to Seoul was a mistake because he will completly lose it. Believe me that I'm here to protect you. You're not a replacement, I'm sorry for telling you that. Please find a way to trust me." Aiden said, showing the kind side, the mask that will help him gain her trust. 

Jessica stared at him, with emptiness in her eyes. Tears were falling again and her hands started to shake. Aiden cuped her hands and tried to calm them down with his gentle touch. 
"You're still shocked about it all and it's okay but as time goes by you will realise that you will be in danger if we return."

His words started to comfort her. She didn't knew what got into her an why all of a sudden, the feeling of fear was slowly fading away and even though she couldn't remember anything, something was telling her to trust him. The Aiden she met that day was the total opposite from the Aiden that is now. His cold eyes were now showing love and kindess, they weren't empty anymore and they showed that she will be safe. She was hating herself for being in his arms, on her way to start to trust him but she was all alone here and Aiden gave her secure. She was still weak and maybe that was one of the reasons shewas starting to fall for Aiden's words.