The truth

New chance to love

Blood froze in Donghae's veins and he could hear his fast heartbeat in his ears. He was staring at his brother's cold face and glanced at the pale girl behind him, scared to death. It was his Jessica. His pretty little Jessica.
He always thought that if he ever sees his brother, he will probably beat the living hell out of him and he wouldn't feel any regrets about it, but now, he couldn't move, he hardly breathe. He wanted to rush to Jessica, hug her tightly, like never before and kiss her, but he couldn't because the look on her terrified face was telling him something is wrong, very wrong. 

"Happy birthday Donghae." Aiden smirked and entered the apartement with Jessica following him, still holding his hand tightly.
"Oh, well, well, well, look who we have here." Aiden sarcastically said seeing Eunhyuk. The blonde opened his eyes widely, shocked by the image in front of him. Aiden and Jessica together. Donghae entered the living room and all the strenght he had returned to him and he jumped on Aiden, pushing him to the wall, grabbing his collar.

"Where the hell were you, you ?!?" Donghae screamed in Aiden's frozen face. 
"Leave him alone you jerk!" Jessica hissed, with teary eyes.
Eunhyuk who was behind Donghae, trying to calm him down was shocked by Jessica's words, along with Donghae who was slowly letting go of the collar and turned around to face the girl. Aiden's lips formed a smirk as soon as he heard her.

"Jessica, what are you talking about? Why are you defending him? Where did he take you?" Donghae approached the girl, holding her sholders. Jessica took a step back as soon as Donghae touched her. 
"Go away!" she yelled, tears escaping her eyes. 


Donghae couldn't believe his ears. He was staring at Jessica's frightened face, filled with tears. 
"Jessica, what are you doing? It's me, Donghae." the brunette said with a shaky voice, devistated by the action that she did. He was confused and pissed.
Aiden hugged the girl, placing her head on his chest, slowly carressing her back. "We came here for you to see that Jessica is doing perfectly fine with me." 

"You kidnaped her you, you, worthless piece of-"
"Stop Donghae, he didn't do anything to me, he saved me from you." Jessica raised her voice at Donghae. It was a punch in the stomach for Donghae who hardly managed to stay on his feet. 
His brown eyes filled with tears as he was hearing Jessica's cold words. It was confusing too also for Eunhyuk who was observing everything next to Donghae. 
"What are you talking about?" Donghae managed to make a sentence with his shaky voice, holding back tears.
"Don't pretend like you don't know Donghae. You dragged me in a dark corner and beat me. If there wasn't for Aiden I would have been lying there for hours, and probably die!" Jessica continued to yell, with Aiden calming her with his gentle touches on her back. 

Is this some kind of a dream? Because if it is, Donghae wanted to wake up as soon as possible. 
"Jessica, with what did he filled your mind? He was the one who hurt you, don't you remember?" Donghae said, desperatly hoping, praying inside that this is all just a horrible nightmare, and that he will soon wake up in Jessica's arms, happy.

"You're lying!" she said with anger in her tone. Aiden was smirking, satisfied with everything that was going on. 
"Jess, don't you remember us, Donghae?" Eunhyuk finally spoke, staring at Jessica. She remained silent and came closer to Aiden. 

It broke Donghae, who sat down on the couch, literally throw himself down, not taking his eyes off of Jessica. "See? She's happy with me. I'm her saviour. She's mine." Aiden's husky voice echoed in Donghae's ears, especially the last part. Anger was filling Donghae's body and he was in the state to literally kill him, but there was Jessica, who was defending him.

"Why are you doing this Aiden?! Why?" Donghae jumped from the couch after a few minutes of silence. He approached Aiden who was now seperated from Jessica. He felt Hyukjae's arms on his waist, stoppin him to come any closer to his brother. Tears were straming down his face. 

Jessica, who moved away from Aiden, scared because of Donghae's yelling, felt something strange. It has been bothering her since she saw Donghae. Aiden's words pierced into her mind and the only version she knew was the one Aiden told her because she still couldn't remember anything, not even Donghae. Because of Aiden she knew who he is, nothing more, nothing less. She didn't eevn know who the blonde guy was next to Donghae. But she knew one thing in that very moment. That something is wrong. She was looking at Donghae's chocolate brown eyes, filled with tears. Eyes who were showing fear, shock but love the most, even though it was hidden behind these horrible feelings he was showing. He didn't look like someone who would hurt her and it was strange for her, but she was confused because Aiden wouldn't lie to her. He was protecting her.

The way he was saying her name... She heard that voice before. Voice full of love, pureness and kidness. But she was scared like never before. Her heart was starting to have a warm feeling and it was strange for her, she didn't even feel like that towards Aiden, also strange. She was thankful to Aiden but she was never in love with him, it was something not even she could explain. Something very... wrong, different from what she's feeling now.

"You wanna know why?! Because I want you to know how I'm feeling! That's why! I want you to feel the sadness, the anger I was feeling whenever I saw Jinae in your arms! The girl I wanted to have, the girl I loved, the only one I ever loved. But she never felt anything like that towards me and it hurt Donghae, it hurt like hell. She could never hear the words I wanted to tell you since the very beginning! The words who are still unsaid and I can only say them on the grave! She can't hear me Donghae! She will never hear me! I hate you for having the only one thing I ever wanted, I ever needed. I hate you for finding new hapiness, new love, while I'm still here, suffering, living through hell. That's why! I want you to go through hell, and I hope you had sleepless nights like I had." Aiden confessed. He said words that were hidden inside him for a long time, emotions who were unknow for anyone around him. It shocked everyone in the room. Donghae was standing dumbfounded in front of his brother, not being able to say a single word. It was the first time Aiden showed any kind of emotion, ever.

Jinae. It was very familiar to Jessica. Everything around her was very similiar to her now when she sees it. Is all this just an act? Were Aiden's words just lies? Lies that were filling her, making her feel safe, secure. Was it all a lie? She was starting at Aiden, holding back tears. 

"You told me that I'm yours." Jessica stuttered, with a half-whispering voice. Aiden glanced at her, realising that he blattered out every single thought. 
"You are." Aiden said without any emotion in his voice. 

"You loved Jinae? If you loved her, why did you kill her?!" Donghae screamed furiously.
"Because if she isn't going to be mine, she isn't going to belong to anyone, that's why!!!" Aiden screamed back and in that moment, Donghae jumped on him and started to punch him in the face, throwing him to the floor. Not even Eunhyuk could stop him now and Jessica and him couldn't do anything now, then just screamed to stop Donghae from beating his brother. Donghae was crying, punching him with no mercy, having Jinae on his mind and the night when she died, and all because of Aiden's selfishness and pure evil. 

"Donghae, please don't! For Jinae! Please!" Eunhyuk yelled. It hit Donghae hard, and he thought he's going to die from sadness and pain he felt right now. He got off of Aiden who was lying on the floor, his mouth filled with blood. He stared at the ceiling, trying to catch his breath.

"Jessica, please look at me." Donghae carefully approached the crying girl. He looked at her light brown and lost eyes. God he missed her, her pretty eyes, her scent that was still present, her hair, her.


"Jessica, it's me. Your Donghae. Please, believe me that I wouldn't hurt you, not in a million years. Please remember me, please. He is the one who hurt you, not me. We were suppose to start a new life together, happy, and not like this. I've been looking for you for 6 months, we all did. I don't know what did he do to you, what did he put in you to make you forget about me, but I'm beginning you to try to remember me. Please remember our love, the hapiness we ar esharing for 2 years now. Remember the rainy day? The day when we met? When I asked you about the bulding, when you told me your name and when we started to talk, to know each other. Remember when you told me that I've been the only one in your mind for months, that you know that I'm hurting but that you're going to be my strenght, that you're going to help me get through this. Remember October 8th. The day when our lovestory started. When your brough light and hapiness back in me. Our first kiss, in front of your door. Please remember all of this. I love you." 

October 8th. The day when Jessica was feeling strange the whole day, the day when she was crying for the reason she didn't know, but Aiden did, he did now perfectly well. It was their anniversary and it was the thing that was bothering her. Sadness, emptiness. It was all coming back to her. The rainy day. The curly brown hair, cause from the rain. That angelic smile that was hiding the pain he felt. It's him.