She will come back

New chance to love

"Yes Mr Jung, it wasn't her in the end." Hyukjae swallwed the pain and tried his best to sound assembled. Tears were in his eyes and he was trembling.

"He can't talk right now because he... he's not in the state to talk so I called instead." he glanced at the chair where Donghae was sitting, with his head on his palms, silently crying.
Jessica's father along with the rest of the family was waiting for a call from Seoul and they all prayed it wasn't her, that she isn't dead. Jessica's mother was crying when she recived Donghae's call and Krystal managed to put her to sleep so she doesn't get sick and tired from all that crying. Mr Jung was relieved when he heard that the girl wasn't Jessica but he was also still desperate because they were again on the beginning of the story, without a single trace of their older daughter.
His heart was broken on the thought that Donghae wasn't able to call, and he couldn't image the pain he was going through now, because he knew about Donghae's past and that he lost his girlfriend. It was completly heartbroking for the man who was afraid for his daughter's life. Living each day without knowing a single thing about her, not even if she's still alive.

"Thank you Hyukjae. I'll call tomorrow to check on Donghae." the man said with a heavy heart.
"All right Mr Jung. Goodbye." Hyukjae ended the conversation and sat down, next to his devistated friend who didn't say a single word. The blond sighed briefly and tried hard to hold back his tears. They waited for the inspector to return and 10 minutes that Mr Choi was away seemed like a year for Hyukjae who didn't know what to say to Donghae anymore, nothing could help now.

Finally the inspector arrived, and both men raised their heads and glanced at the older one who was approaching to the desk. He has a sad and full of regret. Donghae washed the last tears and looked at the men across. 
"I am so sorry Mr Lee for this." he said.
"You don't have to be sorry, thank you for calling me. At least I know it's not her." Donghae said, trying to smile.
"You both know that the police is doing their best to find anything about them, we even contacted the police in other countries, just in case that your brother decided to run away with Miss Jung. 
"Thank you." Donghae said with a half-whisper. 
"If we find out anything, we will call you right away." Mr Choi said and shook their hands.
Donghae and Hyukjae left feeling more down than ever. Hyukjae because he couldn't find anything to console his best friend and because there wasn't still anything about Aiden or Jessica and Donghae because, well, the fact that it wasn't Jessica made him calm a bit but still mad because no matter where he or the police looked, the result was always the same.

Nothing.

Donghae was sick and tired of empty words around him.

"We will find her."
"She will appear." 
"The police will get him and Jessica will agan be with us, just believe."

How? It's been six months and today was the first call he recived from the police and in the end it was useless. Donghae was really angry and that anger was growing each day and each day was becoming more hopeless. He was feeling useless because he couldn't to a single thing for her. He was afraid that she was probably thinking where he is, why didn't he save her? And Aiden? If he was in front of him, he would kill him and without regret. The person that was his own blood, his other half ruined his life for the second time and there wasn't anymore words he could express his hate and anger towards his brother, if he could call him like that.

Hyukjae drove Donghae off to his apartment and during the drive there was complete silence. Silence that was killing them. They both wanted the same thing, they both wanted Jessica to come back but they were both hopeless and sad. 
"Do you want me to be with you or?" Hyukjae asked when he parked in front of the apartment.
"If you don't mind, I would really like to rest a bit. I'm really tired." Donghae said with a sad voice. "Are you okay with that?"
"Sure, come on, I'm okay. You take some rest and we will talk later." he said and flashed a fake smile.
"Hyukjae, thank you." Donghae whispered.
"For what?" the blond asked.
"For being here. That's all." Donghae said and smiled, one last time before closing the door. 

Hyukjae was alone in the car, watching as is best friend was walking away, and tears started once again. He started to feel useless for not being able to help Donghae but hearing this put his heart in place. Tears of joy, sadness, mix of everything was streaming down and he couldn't stop them. He leaned on the seat and just cried in silence until he was able to continue his drive home where Hyoyeon was waiting for him, worried sick.

--
The blond girl was walking around the apartment, chewing her nail, drinking the fifht cup of coffee today. Hyukjae and Donghae were gone for a long time and each hour was making Hyoyeon more nervous. Her walking interrupted a sound of unlocking the door. She glanced at the door and saw her boyfriend with red eyes walking towards her.
She put the cup away and rushed to Hyukjae's arms, looking at his pale and swollen face.

"Hyuk, are you okay? What happened?" Hyoyeon asked, fearing of his answer. Her eyes were teary already and she was afraid like never before.
"It's not her Hyoyeon." Hyukjae sighed and wraped his arms around Hyoyeon, hugging her tightly and inhailing the scent of her sweet perfume. Hyoyeon was happy to hear that it wasn't Jessica but just like Donghae, sad again.
She rubbed Hyukjae's back slowly, kissing his cheek a thousand times, enjoying the minutes in his arms. He was devistated and it was breaking her heart seeing him like that. The tears escaped her dark brown eyes. 

They looked each other with tired and red eyes. Hyoyeon was crying and she was trying to remove the tears but they kept going and in the end she gave up. Hyukjae, who's arms were still around Hyoyeon's waist kissed her forehead and passed through her long blond hair.
"Don't cry baby." he whispere to her, brushing her cheek with his finger. She smiled to him, making him smile too.
"I'm sorry, I'm just..." she stuttered, but couldn't finish her sentence. Tears stopped her and feeling of sadness passed through Hyoyeon's body and little bit of panic because in the end, there is still no news about Jessica. She missed her a lot.
Hyukjae hugged Hyoyeon once again and now he was the one who was calming her down. She eventually stopped crying and they both sat down to talk.
Hyukjae's hand didn't let her hand and he wanted her close to him. 
"How's Donghae?" she asked, leaning on his sholder observing his long fingers, mixing them with her own.
"He was crying when he realised it wasn't her and well, he's not okay. I think that this devistated him even more." Hyuk sighed and glared at his and Hyoyeon's fingers playing. 
"Are you okay?" she asked, lifing her head to look at him.
He chewed his lower lip and shortly nodded. "I will be okay just as long you're here. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you." 
Hyoyeon snuggled to Hyukjae closer, holding his hand tightly, caressing it with her thumb. "I'm here my angel. I'm not going anywhere." 
It was just what Hyukjae wanted to hear right now. Hyoyeon soft and sweet voice. 

"Hyukjae, she will come back. I'm sure she will and I don't want to think any other way." she said before closing her eyes.