Six years

New chance to love

It seemed like the sky was crying for Jinae today. The grey clouds covered the sky and the raindrops were falling freely. The light kicks of the drops on the window woke Donghae up. He opened his heavy eyes and gazed at the window and the image outside.

Six years passed. Six painful and sad years passed and not a day went by that Donghae didn't think about his first love. The pain was still there, hidden deep inside. He still remembers that huge pain when the doctor told him that she was gone. The ache in his heart and every tear was pierced in his mind and it still hurted like hell. He looked at the girl who was in her deep sleep. Jessica Jung, his saviour. He would always call her like that because she really was. When he was broken and didn't have the will to live, Jessica came to his life and returned hapiness. She was full of support, full of love to him and waited paintetly for him. He smiled to the image of his girlfriend sleeping. 

Donghae hated the rain. It was rainging when she died, it was raining on her funeral, it's raining now. He hardly made it the first year after her death and then he left, hoping that his pain would calm down. After 5 years, he was back again and he will go to her resting place after a long time. But now, he had someone special with him. He got dressed and when he returned from the bathroom he saw Jessica by the table eating. 
"Good morning my love." Donghae said from the bathroom door.
"Good morning honey, join me." Jessica tapped the chair next to her. Donghae did as she said and sat next to her and took a sip of the coffee that was served.
"Donghae are yo-"
"I will be fine. We will go as soon as we finish our breakfast. I mean you, I'm not that hungry." he said and took another sip.
Jessica sighed and continued eating. "I'm just checking, you tell me if something's not right." 
"I will princess." Donghae smiled to his girlfriend. 
When she finished, Jessica went to get ready and when she was done, they headed to cemetery.
Jessica bought beautiful white roses, Jinae's favorite. They were also Jessica's favorite flowers. Donghae bought 6 white candles and a little statue of an angel. The rain was falling heavily and it brought a depressed atmosphere. They didn't say much during the way. 

When they arrived, Donghae felt pain in his stomach and felt kinda nervous. He held Jessica's hand tightly and they both walked to Jinae's grave. 


"Kim Jinae, December 26th 1988-March 4th 2009
We miss you angel"

 

Her picture was leaned on the grave stone, the one Donghae put on her funeral. The last one he took before she died. She was so beautiful, dressed in a white dress, showing her unforgettable smile. Donghae saw the picture and couldn't control his emotions anymore. He got down on his knees and passed through the picture with his fingers. Jessica who was also crying, tried to get Donghae up but he didn't want to get up. He was broken again. The tears that he had been trying to hide, were now there. He cried all the pain he was feeling all this years. 
"I miss her so much Jessica." he sobbed, with a trembling voice.
"I know Donghae." Jessica responded quietly crying. She put the white roses on the grave on looked at her picture. Donghae, who was all wet from the rain, managed to get up and get under the umbrella where Jessica was. 
"She was beautiful Donghae." Jessica spoked and held his hand again.
The two lovers were crying while the sounds of the raindrops hitting the umbrella were heard. Jessica was with Donghae in his pain like she has been when they met. 
After crying Donghae managed to calm a bit and they spent and hour in the cemetery, just quietly admiring the image of Jinae. He lighted the candles and placed a little angel beside the picture. 
"Jinae, look this is the angel you sent to me." Donghae said still holding Jessica's hand tightly. He smiled to his girlfriend who was again on the edge to cry. 
"Isn't she beautiful? You chosed good. She saved me Jinae and I want you to know that I'm thankful for bringing her in my life. I promise I will take good care to your angel. I miss you everyday so much. God must me really lucky to have you by his side now, you probably make all the angels up there happy, just like you made me. I love you." 
By the time Donghae finished, Jessica was crying again, sobbing quietly. For the first time, she was in front of the last resting peace of a girl Donghae loved the most, of a girl she admired the most. And when she heard Donghae telling all those things now, she felt happy and sad in the same time. She was looking at the ground and suddenly felt two hadsn hugging her tightly. Donghae kissed her red gold hair and leaned his chin on her head, enjyoing the silence.

Donghae founded his peace now. He was again in front of Jinae, but with his new love, the angel that Jinae sent to him so she can guide him and love him just as much as Jinae did when she was alive.