Meeting

New chance to love

The sound of doors and whispers woke Jessica up. She slept for a long time and when she glanced at the window she saw it was day, a sunny day actuall which made her kinda happy. She looked around the room. The walls were in white, her favorite colour, am the furniture was mostly in soft colors which she liked. The bed was soft and warm and she fell asleep fast because of it and because she was dead tired. It was actually Donghae's room s he explained it to her and he let her sleep there and he went to sleep in the living room. She really felt bad because of it because the bed was pretty bed but in the other hand, she was still affected by what happened and she wanted to be alone.

She dressed and came to the living room where the voice were coming. She saw Donghae and two older people with a young brunette, sitting and talking. She noticed that the lady sitting next to the older man was crying and the young girl too. All four of them glanced at Jessica who was standing by the door shy. 

"Hello." she quietly said, not moving from her spot. The woman got up, followed by the others, looking at her with a sad but surprised expression, still crying. Jessica could hear her whispering "Oh my God." 

"Jessica, come in, sit down." Donghae kindly said, gesturing at the black sofa. Jessica entered the living room and sat down as he proposed, feeling uncomfortable because of the startes and the quiet. The young girl who resembled her was looking at Jessica in disbelieve, washing her tears away. The woman sat down also removing her tears from her cheek. 

"I guess these are my parents?" Jessica whispered to Donghae and he nodded, flashing a smile to her, which was obvious fake.
"Hi Jessica, I'm your mother." the woman said, reaching her hand to shake her daughters'. She felt heartbroken saying these words like they are complete strangers, but to Jessica they were. Jessica shook her warm hand and also her fathers' who tried to remain normal, strong. Then it was Krystals' turn. Jessica looked at they young girl who's eyes were still red from crying. 

"Hello Jessica, I'm Soojung, but you can call me Krystal too." the girl said with a smile. It was hard for her putting a smile on her face in a situation like this but she agreed with her parents not to make this a sad situation, but to help Jessica and make her feel safe. Jessica smiled back and shook her hand too. The three of them really seemed like good and kind people and she wanted to know more about her family.

"Jessica, can you remember anything?" her mother asked, placin her hands on hers. Jessica felt sad hearing these words and she hated herself because no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember anything from her life before this happened. 
"No, I'm sorry." Jessica said with a shaky voice, looking down so they can't see her teary eyes. 
"No, dear, you don't have to be sorry, it's not your fault. We're here fr you and we will help you, okay?" her mother lifted her chin to look at her and smiled. Jessica felt a warm feeling around her heart and she was calmed hearing these words. She was sure she will be okay with them. 

"Yes, mom is right, we will take good care of you and I'm sure you will slowly remember us as time will pass by." Krystal added. Jessica was happy and she was ready to leave all the bad things aside, away from Aiden and the pain he caused her with his lies. But something was making her stay here. Donghae. He was quietly sitting, listening to their conversation with a sad expression. 
Jessica remember how he told her who she is and how much she means to him. Where they really that much in love? And why did he say that she saved him, gave him that feeling of love and hapiness again? Did he love before her? Was he heartbroken?
She wanted to ask him all that but she was kinda scared and didn't dared to start that conversation in front of her family. Instead, she just observed his sad expression and it made her sad too because she felt useless and she didn't know what to do, what to say to him but she wanted to be next to him, to see who is the man who loves her.

"Did Donghae took good care of you?" Jessica's father asked. Donghae who was in his own thoughts, shook and blinked quickly by the sound of his name. 
"Yes, he took me to the doctors and offered me his home and he was really good to me." Jessica said, feeling how her cheeks were getting more red. She knew Donghae was looking at her and it made her more embarrassed. Donghae felt happy hearing how glad she was and he felit relieved.

"Are we going back to America?" Jessica frowned. Jessica's parents shared a look and then looked at Donghae who was surprised with her question. He didn't want her to leave because it would probably break his heart. He wasn't ready because he wanted her to be here, to remember, to love him again.

"W-well, I think-"
"Cause I don't want to go there." Jessica said half-whispering. "I want to stay here, since I lived here before...this happened." 
"Well if that's what you want, then okay dear, we will stay." her father said and her mother nodded in response.

Donghae was happy to hear that she wanted to stay. He smiled hearing her saying she wants to stay because it meant a lot to him that she has on her mind that they were together before Aiden did what he did to her. He went to the kitchen to give the guests their coffee, leaving the family alone for a while.

"He is a very nice guy, you know?" Krystal said, looking at Donghae leaving the room.
Jessica nervously giggled and nodded. "I'm sure he is." 
"You mean a lot to him, believe me." Krystal smirked, causing Jessica to blush again. She covered her red cheeks and smiled. She felt that feeling again in her tummy, feeling of nervous but hapiness when she heard what Krystal said. Just the mention of his name made her heart race. She needed to know everything about him. Who is Lee Donghae?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello guys! Another chapter is here~I'm sorry if it's too short, the next one will be much longer and interesting. I hope you like this one. Jessica finally met her family and I hope you're interested how everything will work between her and Donghae and where is Aiden. Thank you so so much for subscribing and commenting and upvoting, it motivates me seeing that many of you really like the story so thank you. This really means a lot! I love you guys, see you next time! <3