Remember me

New chance to love

Everything Jessica had thought was actually just for revenge. There wasn't any protectiong and a feeling of trust. It was all a lie. Jessica was staring at Aiden who was trying to get up. After what he said, about Jinae and the feelings he was hiding, Jessica's image in her head about Aiden was ruined. It wasn't the guy she spent 6 months with. She snaped, she had enough.

"You're a liar Aiden! You just used me for your stupid revenge!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, surprising everyone with her action. Aiden was sitting on the ground, with his hand on his bloody lips, staring at the girl. 
He really felt something during this six months and it was something that was missing him for a long time, but Jessica would never replace Jinae. The main thing that made him do what he did was revenge and the desire to hurt his brother, to make him feel miserable, like he is. Jessica forgot who he is and it was the part of the plan that was important to Aiden. He wanted Jessica to hate Donghae, thinking he hurt her and the things he said in anger and frustration right now was something he shouldn't do in front of her because his plan is getting on the wrong way.

He got up and tried to hug Jessica and do the thing he always did when she's upset.

"Baby, it's not. You are the one that is making me feel better and you mean a lot to me." Aiden's tone of voice was now smooth and gentle. Jessica fought to get out of Aiden's arms and ran on the other side of the room. She was confuse. There was a boy who's eyes were very familiar to Jessica. The things he said was making Jessica' heart beat fast, bringing her back some things she didn't have a clue that they excist. His look was kind and there was any signs of a men Aiden told her he is. His sad look was telling Jessica a whole different story.
Aiden was someone who was he only one that was beside her during this 6 months. She didn't have anyone and according to his stories, he was the one who saved her but after hearing what he was really thinking, her trust was shooked and she was now all alone and afraid. She glanced at the blonde was finishing a phone call in the kitchen that was next to the living room. Eunhyuk returned, his eyes meeting Jessica's. Eunhyuk approached Donghae and whispered something in his ear and Donghae looked at Jessica.

"Do you see what did you do to her now? You scared her with your stupid stories and they aren't going to save you from what you did you stupid-"
"Shut up! I didn't do a thing to her, you were the one who did it all." Donghae again approached to his brother, grabbing his collar. Suddenly, a little silver thing dropped out of Aiden's jacket pocket, caughting Jessica's attention.

Something went thourgh her mind, a flashback on that day when she was attacked and the knife. It was the little knife that was near her, she was it before. An image of a ginger haired man holding that knife was in front of her eyes. His deep dark eyes. There was no doubt. It was Aiden. It was all coming back to her.

"You, you scumbag! You kidnapped me! It's the knife you threated me with!" Jessica walked to Aiden and Donghae who was still holding his brother's collar. Aiden glanced at the knife that was on the floor and again at Jessica. He tried to move out of Donghae's hands but Donghae was really mad that he pushed his brother on the wall again. 

"You're going to regret this. I'm ashamed that you'r eactually my brother." Donghae said, gazing into his brother's eyes. Eyes full of hate and darkness.

Loud knock on the door were heard, caughting everyone's attetion. Hyuk quickly ran to the door to open them and the police runned into the living room. Aiden tried to get out of Donghae's arms but he couldn't. The police heped Donghae and one police officers putted handcuffs and the other was holding him.

"I hate both of you so much! This is not over you stupid piece of crap, you'll be sorry!!" Aiden yelled while being taken away. The inspector that was dealing with the case approached Donghae and scared Jessica.

"Miss Jung, thank God! You are going to have to come with us to the station." the man said. 
"No, please. I wanna stay here." Jessica said. She wasn't even thinking clear but she didn't want to move an inch away. 
"I'll handle this." Donghae whispered to the inspector and gently pushed Jessica to the couch. The inspector and Hyukjae left to leave the two of them alone.

His warm hands were calming Jessica, sendind electrick shock's through her body. Why is she feeling like this? 
She sat on the couch, staring at the ground. She didn't dare to move, she only breathe and trembled.
Donghae sat down also, not to close to her, and not to far. He couldn't believe that his pretty Jessica is finally in front of him but he can't do anything to her, not even touch her because she was so scared and she forgot about him. He wanted to kiss her, to make her remember, to hug her so she can feel his scent, his warmth, so all the things that made her fal for him come back to her.

 

"Your name is Jessica Jung, actually it's Sooyeon but Jessica is your American name. You're 25 years old and you were born in San Francisco in a loving and warm family along with your younger sister Krystal. You are a beautiful and smart young lady that made me realise that love still excist. You are my strenght, the one that made me feel alive again. You are my new chance to love and to live again, just like I did before. You woke me up. I would never, ever hurt you. I was waiting for you to come home, but you didn't because Aiden kidnaped you and obviously drugged you so you can't even remember me, this home we bought together. I was waiting for you for six months, crying, suffering and I can't decribe you how happy I am now, seeing you here. God I missed you." 

His eyes were warm and kind, just like they use to be. Full of love, love that he needed, love that he missed during this six months. His heart was in place, knowing she's here, but he wanted to hear those three word. Three important words that would make everything complete, perfect. Jessica was staring at him, listening to his words, waking something inside her. Is it even possible to fall for someone so fast? Should she trust him? Her heart was screaming yes. It was him, her precious, silly Donghae that was desperatly waiting for her. Her head was confused after everything that happened but something inside was leading her to believe him. He wasn't like Aiden. Sure, maybe Aiden seemed like someone who would protect her, maybe the fact that she's all alone, made her put all her trust in him, but Donghae was something special, different, sincere. 
Everything was coming back to her. 

"I'm going to take you to the hospital so the doctors can take a look at you and then at the police station so you can tell the police what happened that day, if you can remember." Donghae said with a calm voice, his lips forming a little smile, so she can feel safe near him.
"I don't wanna go alone Donghae." she said, half whispering.
"You're not. I'm going to be with you." Donghae said and took her hands in his. That feeling came to her again. Is it really love?