Him

New chance to love

The day passed in a memory of Ah Jinae. Wonderful, young girl which life ended too soon. She never left Donghae's mind and the day way full of bittersweet memories and pain. Hyukjae also visited Jinae's grave along with her friends and they all remembered all the nice things that they went through with her.
The next day, the traces of the day before were still present but Donghae tried not to ruin it. Today Jessica and him will see their future apartment. They were both very excited to buy if at last because they were tired of their hotel-life even though it lasted only a couple of days. Morning showed it's beautiful side and there wasn't a reminder that it was raining yesterday. The sun shine brightly.
After their breakfast, Jessica packed her and Donghae's stuff so they won't bother with that when the moving starts. The lady told them that she is selling the place with its furniture which was a big bonus for them. 
"Thank you honey for packing my sutff, you didn't have to bother youself aish." Donghae smiled and pecked her lips.
"It's nothing Donghae. When are we going?" Jessica asked excited.
"Now. Shall we?" Donghae chuckled. While leaving the hotel, Donghae got a phonecall from Hyuk.
"Hi Hyukjae, what's up?" Donghae asked.
"Donghae...Aiden asked me if you're in town. I met him while going to work. He's near." Hyuk said with a serious tone which made Donghae really nervous and worried. He tried not to upset Jessica. 
"What did you tell him?" he mumbled quietly to the phone.
"I said that you did. What's the use of lying to him when you guys will see soon." Hyuk explained. 
"Okay, thank you for telling me." Donghae said. "I'll call you later."
"Who was that?" Jessica asked. Donghae quickly explained that Hyuk wanted to ask him something about the new apartment. He felt guitly for lyring to her now but he just didn't want to ruin this day. 
They arrived at the address and met the lady who wanted to seld them their apartment. She letted them in and they were both stunned how nice the place looked.
"Donghae, this is our new home." she whispered to him while walking through it.
"It's wonderful!" he smiled to her and focused on the lady to talk to her about their final decision.

"So, what do you think?" the lady asked. 
"We'll take it." he proudly announced and glanced at his girlfriend who was smiling. 
"Oh, great. So we will just take care of the paperwork and you can move in whenever you want." the lady explained and the couple followed her to her work desk on which were all the papers. He quickly red it all and sign it. 
"The apartment is your Mr Lee and Miss Jung. Good luck and thank you." the nice lady said.
"Thank you to Miss Park." the couple thanked and headed to their hotel to pick their stuff up and sign off from the hotel.

While walking, Donghae would look around just in case that Aiden is near. In one moment, he noticed a guy with dark red hair. He wasn't too far from them and that paniced Donghae, who quickly took Jessica's hand and quickly dragged her through the street.
"Donghae, what are you doing?" Jessica asked confused about the situation. 
"N-nothing, let's hurry up a bit." he lied. He was still looking around if Aiden will appear while walking quickly with Jessica's hand in his. 

"Please not now. Please."

"Donghae!" she yelled at him and ripped his hand from his and stopped walking.
Donghae turned around to face his already nervous girlfriend. He tried to figure out a good excuse for his behaviour.
"What got into you and why are you constantly looking around?" she asked, still not moving.


"Yeah Donghae, tell her." the voice behind Donghae's back was heard.

It was him.