Dream

New chance to love

A bright light flashed into Donghae's eyes, making him blind for a moment. He covered his eyes with his hands to protect them from that unknown light. Soon, the light got smaller and in the end it turned off showing a image of a person. It was too far so Donghae couldn't see who was it in the beginning. As the mysterious person got closer, Donghae recognized it was her. 
He hair was just like before, short and curly and that familiar smile was brighter more that ever. Jinae was all in white and she looked like an angel, well she was that for 6 years. 
Donghae's eyes got teary and he smiled to his love. Jinae stood in front of him, looking at him with a look full of love and care and he finally heard her soft and gentle voice.

"Don't cry darling." she said, holding his hands. They were warm and got his cold hands warm in a second.
"Jinae..." he whispered, and let the tears flow down his cheek.
"She's beautiful, you know?" the girl said refering to Jessica. "Please don't lose that girl, she's precious." 
"I won't Jinae." he whispered. Whenever he would say her name, he would feel peaceful and happy. 
"I chosed good." she smiled to him. "Protect her and don't let her get hurt." 
"I will make her the happiest girl and she will be safe." he responded, looking at Jinae's wonderful big eyes who were glowing.
"Just like I was." 

That broke Donghae and he got down on his knees, crying uncontrolably. Jinae's hands never left his and she got down too, facing him.
"Don't cry Donghae, please. I'm fine, I'm okay and I'm taking care of both of you." she comfort him with her melodic voice.
"I miss you so much Jinae." he said still crying hard.
"I miss you to baby." she says and lifts his chin so he can look at her.
"I'm protecting you. I love you and continue to be the best boyfriend to that special lady." the voice was heard and her image slowly faded away, leaving Donghae alone in the dark.

"I'm happy."

Donghae woke up in sweat and in tears. He was brething heavily and his hands were shaking. This was the first dream of Jinae since she died and it looked so real to him. She looked beautiful and so real that it made Donghae so sad.
It was a sign from her and he was happy to have this kind of a dream although he woke up in tears. 
Jinae was okay and she was here, not physically but as a spirit and as a guardian angel. It was enough for Donghae to feel calmed and peaceful.
Jessica called him that night and he couldn't be more happier. His Jessica still loved him with all his heart and she forgave him his mistakes and now the most important thing is to protect her from his brother who was obviously looking for revenge and just waited for the right moment to destroy Donghae and everyone around him and the first tagret besides Donghae was Jessica.