Looking for her

New chance to love

The three of them didn't know where to start. She could be anywhere by now in this big city. Donghae started to run in all directions with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon following him. As he was running he felt tears streaming to his face and making his vision blury.
"Donghae stop!" Eunhyuk yelled after 15 minutes of running. He was breathing heavily just like his girlfriend and Donghae. Donghae was in front of them and he did stop when his friend told him. He crouched up, gasping for air. The couple aproached him. Donghae felt a hand on his shoulder and could hear fast breathing. 
"Donghae, you can't look for her like this, running around with no beggining. We need to start from Hyoyeon's aparment where she was last seen, okay?" he said between his breaths.
Donghae was looking down, crying quietly. He didn't say anything for a few minutes but then he stood up and turned to face the two blonds. 
"Eunhyuk we need to find her." he whispered with teary eyes, making the couple even more sad.
"We will find her Donghae." Hyoyeon said and hugged him. 
After they all calmed down and Donghae stopped crying, they went to the neighborhood where Hyoyeon lived. 
"Okay, so she woke up this morning and told me your guys were talking and that she's going home. She packed and took money for the taxi but the taxi would drive her home, in front of the house so I guess there wasn't any taxi around." Hyoyeon said when they arrived in front of the bulding where Hyoyeon lives. Donghae was looking around, desperate and lost, hoping he will see his Jessica in the crowd, with her smile, running into his arms. But she didn't. 

"Okay, let's start from here, your apartment is in this direction so let's go there." Eunyhuk said, pointing at the right side of the street. The three of them started walking, looking around. 
"What was she wearing Hyo?" Donghae asked. 
"White blouse and grey skinny jeans." she said and asked the first person she saw if he might saw the girl but he told him he didn't.  No one saw her and it made Donghae even more despearate. Hours passed by and there was still no trace from Jessica. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon decided to be with Donghae tonight because it will probably be a sleepless one. When they came to the apartment they decided to wait a few more hours till midnight to call the police and to report Jessica missing. Donghae was broken and scared, for the first time after six years. Eunhyuk did the talking with the police because his friend wasn't able to talk from all the crying. He felt so helpless as the night was coming and he didn't have a clue where Jessica was. 
"Hyoyeon, did she told you that she will meet someone before she returns home?" Eunhyuk asked the girl while still talking to the police. And then it came to Donghae. It's Aiden. It's gotta be him, no one else but him. 
"Eunhyuk, tell the police that we're coming to the station." Donghae announced, taking his jacket.

"It's my brother, he kidnapped her." Donghae said to the police officers who were surprised just as Hyuk and Hyoyeon. 
"Are you sure Mr...?" 
"Lee. I'm Lee Donghae and yes, I'm sure, my brother Aiden Lee kidnapped my girlfriend." Donghae repeated to the officers. They took notes and asked all three of them about everything they know and to describe them how and when did they last saw the girl. After everything was finished, Donghae needed to describe his brother and his girlfriend to the police draftsman so he can make a photo-robot of Aiden. Donghae had Jessica's picture in his wallet so it can help the police in their investigation.
"Okay, Mr Lee, tell me how does your brother look like, eyes, hair and does he have any scars which can help us when we will look for him?" the man asked. 
"He lookes exactly like me. He's my twin brother and the only thing different between us is that he has orange hair and a little scar on his lip." he said. The draftsman was surprised when he heard what Donghae told him and decided to make a photo of Aiden but with the differences that Donghae told him. After everything was done, the three of them left the police department with a promise of the police officers that they will find Jessica.