Why I love you

New chance to love

Donghae wasn't the only one who was having a hard time. Jessica, who patiently waited for Donghae and tried everything to give him the old feeling of being loved which he lost when Jinae died. She was afraid he will never love again and that he will forgot how to love but she never lost hope and fought for love. When they finally got together, Jessica was afraid that she won't be the best girlfriend and had to deal with being 'a replacement', how she use to call herself but one day, Donghae told her something that changed everything.

"I have loved before, I have been loved and the feeling I had when I was with her was amazing and I loved every second being with her. You know how is it when you give everything to someone special, but...on the day she died , the half of my heart went with her and it's still there, with her. Jinae was someone who I wanted to spent the rest of my life with but destiny had her own plans and decided that Jinae will be necessary to God and that she will take care of me from heaven. From that day, I was broken and thought that I have lost that feeling. That warm, nice feeling I had when I was with her. The feeling when your heart beats faster when you look at the person who you love the most, at the person who has your heart, mind and body. When you see that favourite smile, the smile that makes everything better. Those kisses, hugs and gentle touches that make your body shiver and makes you feel like you are in heaven. Makes you feel alive. I have lost it all and I was afraid. Afraid that those nice feelings will  never return. But one day, on a sunny May, you came. A red gold haired young lady, with dark and mysterious eyes that at first didn't show to much emotions. The girl that waited to be loved, to give everything she has. I can't believe you stayed by my side. You actually stayed when I didn't have the will to move on, to continue my life without Jinae, you were there where I cried my eyes out, when I had nightmares, when I was afraid. You held my hand and reminded me how beautiful it is to love someone. Thank you Jessica Jung, for waking me up from my nightmare, for accepting my pain and suffering it along with me, thank you for making me laugh when you do something silly, when you have your crazy moments, when you are clumsy and confused. Thank you for giving me such beautiful smiles that gave me hope that tomorrow will be a good day, that something big is waiting for me. It was you, it's still you. I swear that I will take care of  you, the angel that Jinae sended to me. The person that washed all my pain away just for a moment, you who showed me how beautiful life is and that hope and love still exists. I promise that I will never make you feel like you are a replacement, remember that. You are a special lady, just like Jinae was. She was my first love, and you are the person who returned life in me and I'm gratefull to you. You can't even imagine how much. Thank you for loving me like this. Thank you for being here. Thank you for returning all those warm and nice feeling that were lost. I promise you that I will give you all my love and that you will be the happiest girl in the world. I will protect you and give you back all. You deserve it because you are and angel. My angel. I love you Jessica Jung. Ah, I'm so happy to be able to say those words again. Thank you." 

She was sincerely happy. Jessica loved Donghae with all heart and nothing could change that. There were so many reasons why. Why Lee Donghae?  

She loved his cute and funny side, when he would act like a little kid who jumps around when he gets something he wanted. She liked his silly side and enjoyed in every moment of it. His kind and big heart who was hurt and in pain but it still managed to showed that he cared about everyone around. She loved how he would talk nonsense whenever she is tired from work or just in a bad mood. Those silly nonsense would always make her smile and he was happy seeing her like that. She loved when he would make cute expressions whenever they would see a cute puppy or a child. How protective and nice he was towards her. She like the way he looked at her with his dark brown eyes who were always warm and loving even though he was hurting. She admired his strenght after all he's been trough. She loved his charming smile, his gestures. That wonderful smile that made her love him even more each day. She never wanted him to lose that wonderful smile and enjoyed every second looking at that smile. The way he's eyes would shine when he was happy about something. How he would make her happy just by being by her side. She loved his sudden visits at the her place with food he made for her. She liked the way he loved her, kissed her and huged her. She liked the feeling he was giving to her.  She loved him. Those were the reasons that made her fall in love with that funny, silly yet strong man named Lee Donghae. The guy who changed everything. 
Seeing him broken today once again, made Jessica helpless and wished that all that pain he felt was given to her just that he doesn't have to feel it once more. She wanted to find any kind of solution that can stop the pain he was feeling but it she couldn't find anything. Instead, she had to watch him like that. Every tear he sheded hurted her and every pain he felt was her pain too. 

"Donghae, I love you..." the sentence that made him happy and the sentence that made all better, just for a second.
"I love you too my Jessica." 


"My Jessica." Two, longwaited words. She was his, her heart, mind and soul was his.